What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Map Update, Thanks Wilco!

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
OK so it looks like Wilco is an avid Apple lover, as he has blessed me with an abundance of Apple fields in the new update! Some fantastic changes have been made, others... less so. 

Lets take a tour of the fields shall we?

Here is the new Pyrgos Orchard, a few hundred yards away from my original field. Lovely lush trees, good soil, and adequate sunlight. Lovely choice Wilco, well done sir.

2015_12_24_00002.jpg

Next up is the new Kavala field. This has been moved 100m closer to town! What a way to maximise your Apple picking profits. Although the trees are good, and there is a handy tool shed near by, the sunlight is reduced, and I fear Apple quality may drop with it. For a faster run I'm not sure it's worth it...

2015_12_24_00006.jpg

Here we see the fabulous new Sofia Orachard. With a central location, stunning views, and great farming conditions, this Orchard is well worth the long drive. The only factor that ruins things is the proximity to the dirty Peach field. Bad form Wilco, are you trying to start a war??

2015_12_24_00004.jpg

And now we come to my final field. Seriously Wilco, what were you smoking? Was this a joke? The only current field still in its original position (and coded in orange not green). Just look at all those Apple trees. The tall, green, leafy trees - that just aren't there. I do not recommend picking fruit here. Although there is an abundance of Apples here (maybe even more than the other fields can provide), I simply cannot say where I am picking them from. Probably one of those rocks.

2015_12_24_00003.jpg

And so, finally, might I suggest that we destroy the abomination above, and reinstate one of my favorite fields, Athira Apple Field. The crop was largely average, but what sets this field apart from the others is the strategic placement of rocks, allowing farmers to take not just the low hanging fruit, but the most delicious higher echelon fruits. Delicious.

2015_12_24_00005.jpg

So there we are, a brief rundown of my fields. Feel free to take a tour of them yourselves, I highly recommend you sample the delights on offer - I'd love to know which Orchard you feel is the best. Just keep your eyes peeled for the dreaded PeachMaster. Since the update he is rampaging in a fit of envy as I have more fields than he does..

Vivat Poma!

Oooooooow i cant wait ! So much respect for you guys ! IGN Should be jealous!

I thought it was @Ciaran that did most all of this. Doesn't he deserve some thanks lol?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do the map changes, Fuel adds areas of interest in this case the police hq, and Ciaran fixes moans about anything i break in the code ;)

@DainMK i did spend some time on the apple fields but the empty looking one not sure what happened there, i will look into it.

Athria apple field unfortunately is now under private ownership

Back