What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mass Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Can anyone help him been trying to get on TS for 4 days now

@tscpiwi PM me your current IP and your teamspeak ID and any names you used on TS

giphy.gif

how long till popo and poseidon will be able to rebel?
Something I’ve already asked above, Poseidon have already sorted it and allow the faction members to play rebel, just awaiting police I’m led to believe. 

Something I’ve already asked above, Poseidon have already sorted it and allow the faction members to play rebel, just awaiting police I’m led to believe. 
oh right good to know. ive been asking around in the police. no one seems to know

oh right good to know. ive been asking around in the police. no one seems to know
Some possible compromises have been formed with Police Command that Police Command would agree on. But as promised the community will have a full vote over it. So we are currently awaiting @Wilco to post a poll in which the proposed compromis alongside the option of: "remove all restrictions" will be posted and where the Community will vote over. However, currently the mass unban and everything around it has a higher priority above this so it may take a short while before the vote will be up. @17ambi @ShaunLAD

Per: https://gyazo.com/1d8083c878f7f68d1440734f42d7792e

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back