What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mass Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the server has been ban wiped does that mean factions are wiping blacklists?

Since the server has been ban wiped does that mean factions are wiping blacklists?
Contact Orion (Poseidon) or Academy (Police) to confirm, but I don't think so.

As far I am aware, for police: 

And do not believe anything has changed for Poseidon (don't quote me).

There are no plans to do a mass unblacklist in the police either.

@Malfang7 I'm sure the factions will still have ALL Blacklists still in Place. This is certainly true for the NHS. IF you are blacklisted and wish to appeal contact an Faction Command Member and they will help you accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy to see this implemented but it may be a couple years too late for me personally... I'm a dad now... But hope I get a chance to login soon !

This is great! Maybe some old faces will come back? now im thinking to come back.... see if i can still fly a heli or not haha!

Someone didn't read!
If you're refering to the bit where it says that we have showed that some members have shown that they dont want to play on this server (1.6 bans). I dont see how this applies to me because it was simply an old friend reading a some stuff of the websites? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back