What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mechanic Level Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
See topic 

Since this topic has been closed i need to open a new one.  This character in the clip below is the one that is level one referred to in this bug report.  I have since managed to upgrade this characters mechanic level to 2.  As you will see from the clip the character upgrades to level 2 when the skills app on the phone reaches level 2, not level 4 like i was advised.  can this be looked at again please as it is clearly a bug.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ccPJIN1K-khOz/d1337u8DKmcV?invite=cr-MSxmZUcsNDIyNjk2MjEs

Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
This character in the clip below is the one that is level one referred to in this bug report.  I have since managed to upgrade this characters mechanic level to 2.  As you will see from the clip the character upgrades to level 2 when the skills app on the phone reaches level 2, not level 4 like i was advised.
Now that you've included a clip I finally see what you mean. The code was slightly confusing at first look and looking into it more it doesn't work how I originally stated and I've found the cause of the issue and have created a fix which should hopefully be in the next update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back