What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mechanic Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Mechanic Skill
(Keep the skill when clocked out of Mechanic Job)​

As we all know with being a mechanic whenever you do NPC jobs your mechanic skill goes up each time you complete a mission plus you get a bonus bit of money completing the job, one thing I wanted to bring to light is that when you max out your mechanic skill you can use it while clocked in but when you clock out / clock in as taxi that skill magically is forgotten by your character even though it's still there at whatever level for instance mine is level 4.

I wanted to suggest that the mechanic skill can be used anytime whether clocked in as taxi or clocked out in general as it is a skill that your character has learnt and it doesn't make sense for it to magically not of use with repair kit salvaging or success rate of repair.

Server

Will this shift the balance in the server?: Yes, it will shift it to a degree.

Pros -
Skills being useful
Less frustration
Realistic

Cons -
Dev work / Time 

Let me know what your thoughts and opinions on this is...

I wanted to suggest that the mechanic skill can be used anytime whether clocked in or clocked out
This has already been changed for repair kit success chance for a future update (however not for the chance of keeping the repair kit).

Last edited by a moderator:
This has already been changed for repair kit success chance for a future update (however not for the chance of keeping the repair kit).
So it'll change in a future update except for the chance of keeping it?

Will there be any chance about keeping it or is that off the table?

Will there be any chance about keeping it
I think that it makes more sense for that to stay as being clocked on only as unlike having the skill to repair, you likely wouldn't have a repair kit if you were at a different job IRL and leaving it as clocked on only, accounts for that in my opinion.

This is my own opinion and not the opinion of the Dev Team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back