What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Medical Help Consent Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deacon

Brief Summary:

Change giving consent for medical aid to last a little time before requiring consent again

Detailed Suggestion:

Not entirely sure if its a bug or a feature, but requesting consent for medical treatment would be great if it only happened once and then be 'active' or permitted for a couple minutes. The way it currently is, every single bandage I apply, I have to request consent again to do the next one. With how quickly wounds stack up, and the requirement of multiple bandages per wound, this becomes a pain rather quickly.

Instead, I'd like it if you requested consent, the person accepts this, and then for the next 5 or 10 minutes, you can freely open the UI again. This would save a ton of time if you frequently heal others like I do.

The Pros:

Less hassle treating others

The Cons:

None come to mind

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Last edited by a moderator:
requesting consent for medical treatment would be great if it only happened once and then be 'active' or permitted for a couple minutes.
This was already added yesterday at 6pm restart? Unless it didn't go in until today at 6pm...

This was already added yesterday at 6pm restart? Unless it didn't go in until today at 6pm...
This is working as intended (asking permission is only needed once).

The night before I suggested this, it requested consent every single time you went to look at wounds. This started happening after 6pm storm on the 20th. On the same night, it was requesting consent every single time you went to look at wounds, or at least it did all night for me (whether intended or not).

I didn't get the chance to see if its still the same last night - will get back to this when I get IC, unless someone else has tried since and can confirm this works. If it doesn't, I'll clip and prove footage.

Completely forgot to respond to this... oops!

Tested it and yeah, works properly. Don't know what went wrong originally, maybe I tried it before this feature was changed, maybe it was a bug. We might never know.

Already Implemented!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back