What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Member Support Applications V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all those that apply.

Good luck to the leads reading all the apps, definitely one of the most long and tedious things I had to do when I was a lead! 

Another age restriction..... Great! I genuinly thought I had a chance but I suppose a lot of people knowing me and they would say I am mature clearly doesn't cut it. Maybe next year, or the year after.

Another age restriction..... Great! I genuinly thought I had a chance but I suppose a lot of people knowing me and they would say I am mature clearly doesn't cut it. Maybe next year, or the year after.

There are age restrictions for a reason. Unfortunately, you are not eligible at this time so when they come around when you are eligible and/or the restrictions change, I wish you the best of luck.

There are age restrictions for a reason. Unfortunately, you are not eligible at this time so when they come around when you are eligible and/or the restrictions change, I wish you the best of luck.
I know they are for a reason. But look at the Police, they have the young recruit system to prove if the people are mature or not. They get to PROVE themselves, not just 'He is under 16, lets just deny them all.' You make the decisions, I respect that, but I just don't respect this one. I am not getting salty, or being imature, just stating my own opinion. There are some under 16's who work hard, are mature, do put effort in and try their best. 

I know this won't get changed and no point in stating my opinion but I just don't think it is right. Surely, if people were imature, they would be banned off of the server by now?

I know they are for a reason. But look at the Police, they have the young recruit system to prove if the people are mature or not. They get to PROVE themselves, not just 'He is under 16, lets just deny them all.' You make the decisions, I respect that, but I just don't respect this one. I am not getting salty, or being imature, just stating my own opinion. There are some under 16's who work hard, are mature, do put effort in and try their best. 

I know this won't get changed and no point in stating my opinion but I just don't think it is right. Surely, if people were imature, they would be banned off of the server by now?
Those of us that have met you know youre a mature person Ferguss, but people under 16 are usually not as mature as you, that's probably the reason for the over 16 rule for these applications :)

Anyway lets not start a debate in this post :p

Those of us that have met you know youre a mature person Ferguss, but people under 16 are usually not as mature as you, that's probably the reason for the over 16 rule for these applications :)
I know this, that some are not as mature, however, I would like to suggest that something is done to prove that people are mature. The Police do a young recruit system where they go on patrols. Why can't the same happen for member support and we have to do a certain ammount of time helping people with a Levele 2+ helping out?

Anyway, good luck to all those applying.

Support is a lot different to the Police. They cover not just in-game issues, but TeamSpeak and forum issues as well. Notice how only INS+ can go to the liaison, to deal with disputes? They are the more mature members of the Police, they are trusted and proven, however when joining the support team, you are given more responsibilities. 

Also maturity comes in many forms. Just because someone is immature doesn't mean they would be banned just like that, they would have to break the rules. 

Nothing will happen to change it and people probably will not care about this so..
Good luck to everyone applying, good luck and hope to see some new faces.

Good luck everyone!!

Good luck all! 
1f44d.png
Are we gonna see a Member support taddy daddy? 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back