What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Member Support Applications V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we gonna see a Member support taddy daddy? 
1f60e.png
I can neither confirm or deny whether I will be applying or not 😉

Hmm :) You guys might see an application soon™

And goodluck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who believes in god, pray for me

Anyone who doesn't, do whatever you guys do to wish someone good luck 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :) 

Goodluck to everyone one that is applying! As part of the FIRST WAVE! (Frontline Team shoutout motherfuckers) it's more than worth the effort you should put in to your applications! 

Make them lengthy and detailed, as persuasive as you can and get that word count up with the gorgeous grammar and spell check on Microsoft word because I'd like the leads to have a LOT of quality and LENGTHY applications to go through!;) ( @DI Busterguy @Randomized @Archie)

@Fergusspersonally I feel that applications should be open to all ages (obviously 16 is a common age limit, much like 18 is for other things) however as stated before it's for a reason as it simplifies the process a little! It MIGHT be worth talking to a lead on teamspeak and asking if you could still apply or something along those lines... Please also remember that anyone T3 or lower bears no weight on applications/applicants as we aren't part of the application/interview/induction phases so to speak (same applies to staff)...

If anyone has an questions about anything the support team deals with and does then don't hesitate to message me on the forums/teamspeak/slack!

Honestly, I'm excited to help some Tier ones get on their feet with a running start.

can never write good applications. Just have never been good at writing large amounts, prefer to keep it short and sweet. oh well what's the worst that can happen.

good luck everyone and take you time with the application. You have until the 31st ! That's just under 3 weeks, so don't rush yourself.

Question to the leads - at what point do u look through these, say if I applied today but added something in a few days would you have already read through my app? 

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back