What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Member Support Applications V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could apply, but unfortunately I was  recently banned so no application from me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to try..  But im still learning. 

Maybe  next time! 

Good Luck to everyone that applied!! 

Boys 10 more days left :)

Hope you all have a great Christmas :) 

Can't wait!! Hope everyone has a good christmas :)

FYI support applications will close tonight at 5PM.
So if you have been working on an application please submit before then!
Also we plan to do the interviews TODAY! so please be online so you dont miss out!

I think it rather unfair to:

a) change the deadline so late on, meaning some people who may not have done theirs yet miss out because they are busy today

b) inform people that interviews are today.. Considering if you have plans for tonight you can hardly change anything now?

Then again - you guys do whatever you want, you know how it works not me.

I think it rather unfair to:

a) change the deadline so late on, meaning some people who may not have done theirs yet miss out because they are busy today

b) inform people that interviews are today.. Considering if you have plans for tonight you can hardly change anything now?

Then again - you guys do whatever you want, you know how it works not me.
There's been like almost month time to do your application and also I'm pretty sure if because any circumstances someone can't make it to interview today they will have chance to do it later on

@Drama Lama oh of course I agree it would be slightly silly to wait so late, but other people may prefer to use other systems to fill out an application because they dislike Google forms and waited until the last moment because they did not know they could edit it otherwise.

I was really promoting the other point, that was just something I came up with while typing.

Good luck to everyone today who gets an interview for the position! 

We can confirm that the Applications are now closed!

Please do not send in any more applications. 

We do apologise for the abrupt change of events. Unfortunately this could not be helped due to some unforeseen circumstances. 

Yours truly 

The Member Support Team Leads <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back