What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

*Member Support Applications*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to my fellas who have submitted their applications!

Well, I've just submitted mine, hopefully all goes well ;)

Good luck to everyone who applies :)

@RandomizedSo we can't apply if we are under 16 but really, really and I mean REALLY Mature?
As far as I am aware, yes you can apply at any age, but they are likely to not be reviewed unless all the ones of people over 16 are not up to scratch. I can't imagine they would deny it solely for your age, so it's a case of putting a good case forward.

As far as I am aware, yes you can apply at any age, but they are likely to not be reviewed unless all the ones of people over 16 are not up to scratch. I can't imagine they would deny it solely for your age, so it's a case of putting a good case forward.
And if you are lets say 2 weeks away from being part of the community for 3 months? ;p

And if you are lets say 2 weeks away from being part of the community for 3 months? ;p
I don't have authority in that respect to make a judgement, but in my opinion, if you are just shy and can demonstrate in your app why you are the best choice to bring onto the member support team, it can't hurt to try as long as you properly let them know you are just short of the time requirements.

Well I would put a good case forward if it lets me go onto the 3rd page. And it also says answer truthfully so I'm completely out :(

Good luck to those who are applying, looking forward to some new blood in the support team to work with 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back