What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

*Member Support Applications*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify. What Vaffla says is correct. There is no harm in putting an application in. I do stress however if you do not meet the requirements there is a possibility your application will be denied on that fact. Sorry 

Just to clarify. What Vaffla says is correct. There is no harm in putting an application in. I do stress however if you do not meet the requirements there is a possibility your application will be denied on that fact. Sorry 
xoxo

How are we meant to put one in when it dosen't let us go to the 3rd page when we put we are under 16 in the 'how old are you' box? Do we just put that we are 16 and then put in why do you want to join put I am <under 16>

How are we meant to put one in when it dosen't let us go to the 3rd page when we put we are under 16 in the 'how old are you' box? Do we just put that we are 16 and then put in why do you want to join put I am <under 16>
If it doesn't let you then make sure you state but somewhere on your application your real age should be fine. If randomized hasn't seen this by the time I get home ill sort it with him then on ts but for now probably the best thing to do. 

Send my application in. Good luck to all those who apply. You will do an amazing job! :)

One more thick file for the in-tray. Good luck to everyone applying! Buster and Randy, have fun reading them all 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back