What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milsim - Open Test Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p3e04dTnw61w8f7y5o1_500.gif

We are now Official 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you allowed to have fun while attending?

I want to attend but I'm working evening shifts the whole weekend...

More information:

Now that we've become Official, we are able to use the normal RPUK Hardware which will provide much better performance than the private servers we was planning on using.

More information about the scenario will be posted here soon 😉

I'm in on this, hopefully a bit of Comms training, and fuck yea I'm in. 
In theory we will give people basic run down on how Comms will work, but the rest you'd figure out yourself.

But this should be stated, there must be appropriate Comms, as a team lead I personally will not stand for people being silly over the radio, just a personal pet peeve

Usualy just lead and subs have radios , for clear coms
In this, only the unit leads will have long distance radios for talking to eachother (i.e: other squad leads) or to Actual. Normal soldiers will have low distance unit specific radio however.

In this, only the unit leads will have long distance radios for talking to eachother (i.e: other squad leads) or to Actual. Normal soldiers will have low distance unit specific radio however.
Yeah like long always stics to hq command squad leads and low ones depends on people some givea ro sql and 1-1,1-2 ect but yeah i beleve our people will not abuse an short freq coms

In theory we will give people basic run down on how Comms will work, but the rest you'd figure out yourself.

But this should be stated, there must be appropriate Comms, as a team lead I personally will not stand for people being silly over the radio, just a personal pet peeve
Sure you remember that from my time in SOS! XD

Situation Update:

An unknown force has made land near REDACTED and has moved towards REDACTED and REDACTED.  Several recon units have been sent to gather further intel.  All forces in the closest FOB have been stationed on high alert and are currently awaiting confirmation of orders before departing. 

Due to this threat being relatively new we do not anticipate a well dug in force and have decided to send some of our newer troops alongside some veterans to gain valuable combat experience.  Further details will be released to those chosen for the mission at the time the orders are confirmed.  As this FOB is well established and well stocked the armoury is open for all units to gear as necessary, we do expect professionalism at all times!

High Command expects no resistance to the local population, however, all units should be aware of civilians present in the AO.   

For those attending please ensure all your mods are configured and installed prior to Friday. (Remember to install the TFAR Plugin on TS!).   If you are on version 3.2.1 of teamspeak (click your name when connected to the server, check the right-hand section for "Version") please switch to the BETA build (3.2.2) to prevent random crashing.  (Tools -> Options -> Application -> Change "Update Channel" from "Stable" to "Beta" -> Apply/Ok.  To force an update click Help -> Check for Updates)

Please ensure you are in the Milsim Waiting room on TS by 7pm at the latest as the initial OOG brief will take place at this time

Have been asked a few times about DLC requirements:

While no DLC is actually required to play, I highly highly recommend you have APEX at the very very minimum.  There will be vehicles in use that require this for the majority of the missions

I'm really stupid, could someone explain what Milsim is? Is it like Fieldcraft, but on ARMA.

I'm really stupid, could someone explain what Milsim is? Is it like Fieldcraft, but on ARMA.
Millitary Simulation, The easiest way to explain it, is its roleplaying as a soldier. You Give/Take orders, you plan around situations with no help but a briefing from Actual/High Command. Nothing is set in stone, Zeus (Mattch) will be adapting the playing field as we move, so there is always going to be stuff changing and moved around. There is no solution, there is no easy winning, Everything is how the collective mind work around problems. The only way to get an advantage is coordination and swiftness, not something to be taken lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back