What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milsim - Open Test Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like something up my street however I'm not available tomorrow :(.
No hassle, This is merely a test to see if there is interest and people willing to get involved, if the outcome is good and the service is recieved well - This may become a long standing project, but enough about the future, lets work on "Now"

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to get in the mix on this one, been ages since I played milsim. Sadly, working 😞 hope it goes well and everyone has a blast though 🙂

I've practiced some BRRRRRTTTing nd bombing unguided bombs today,so if the render distanced get upped i might be useful. And if i would have time which i kinda don't have till end of Oct/Nov cause of university.

Will i be ok streaming it?, If so ill give it a shot, why not, sounds interesting.

@Antollyme ready to kill some friendlies again with me? 😂 And you @battybatbat7? Also @NotMattch is it possible to get the squad menu from Ace so you see the names of all squads and you can make your callsigns and join others? I mean,i forgot what people are in which squad and this would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back