What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Most memorable/best moment

H8J3rEz.jpeg

Best G6 moments would be when Aztecas made prison break ins exciting for us or when G6 went down and shot up everyone with a pulse at Marabunta.

but most of all...i miss being kidnapped by aztecas as tiffany hahahahahha

haumuqN.jpg

Life in prison for me. Even though it’s the worst feeling, but it’s a different experience. Prison RP is like being in your own little world, no cars, no money, free smoothies and loads of other stuff that can only happen when you have limited stuff and you need to use your creativity and imagination.

Mine would probably be either airport fight XD, can't decide between the big bad Balla's asking Marabunta and Vagos to come assist them for a meeting with the Azteca's only to get smoked (Apostle's helped Azteca's though) and then the other airport fight where Tragos got wiped by Hustler's and Coalition, we may be branded terrorist's but worth it imo 🤷‍♂️

Shoutout island fight also, we had Tralla's swimming back to the city 😉 

Last edited by a moderator:
The night about 25 of us broke into prison and were stuck for hours hiding from police and then breaking back out.

Apostles + Vagos vs Everyone else

Apostles + Aztecas vs Ballas + Triads on the Island at the Villa
Those were great!

Mine would probably be either airport fight XD, can't decide between the big bad Balla's asking Marabunta and Vagos to come assist them for a meeting with the Azteca's only to get smoked (Apostle's helped Azteca's though) and then the other airport fight where Tragos got wiped by Hustler's and Coalition, we may be branded terrorist's but worth it imo 🤷‍♂️

Shoutout island fight also, we had Tralla's swimming back to the city 😉 
The island fight was fucking class. We held it down.

I think in terms of RP the whole lore between 💛Vagos and 💙Aztecas is unmatched in my opinion and although there's that rivalry there, Aztecas are missed. To some extent every 'gang war' is toxic and it was no different back then however I feel like the toxicity was still enjoyable in a weird way? I don't know it just felt different back then. Seeing a wall of Azteca blue, bulletproof back cars reversing towards us at turf, knowing they could still shoot was terrifying at times but still hilarious when i think back and i'd say on the flip side of things when we pulled up to that stinky motel in the same fashion it would be the same 😂

Other than that, when alliances were proper alliances I think when Tragos vs AzBallaGrande? (I think that's what you guys called it) and on another occasion Vagos + Apostles were some of the funniest and most memorable moments I've had and everyone I've met along the way made it better!

Say what you want about the Aztecas but I think the server isn't the same without them anymore, they may have had their toxic moments but honestly they were part of RPUK's unique culture.

Say what you want about the Aztecas but I think the server isn't the same without them anymore, they may have had their toxic moments but honestly they were part of RPUK's unique culture.
+1 on this. 

I think the server would struggle to have them back in times like they are now. It wouldn't work the same. But they were so unique and let's face it - one of the best gangs in RPUK

The majority of these points in this thread is from gangs a year ago on the server. It’s quite sad seeing how much gangs have declined since then. They all used to act like proper gangs, have numbers, show presence around the server, every gang was active and people would actually fear them. Nowadays there’s about 3 active gangs, no proper gang beef, everyone’s mates. No one fears half the gangs anymore and that shouldn’t be the case. (Ik this is a bit off topic but it’s gotta be said)

- Early days Aztecas V Vagos Any time we had an RP meeting it was always tense with Jaffa, Jack, Jerry etc.. being quite new to the server last March/April my buttons were defo pushed OOC and it made it even more fun and intense. The multiple fights at the motel and on Vagos turf were always so good. 

- the build up to Vagos/Apostles vs everyone and how it all fell into place for one night was crazy good and so much fun. Followed by the Vagos betrayal of Apostles when they asked for help back, it really set @FatherAugustusup for his mindset towards Vagos for literally the next 12 months. 

- The @FatherAugustusmurder/coma story was amazing especially on the night it actually all went down without any planning in advance.

- Izzo having a hit put out on him by Ballas. The lost were contracted and we were given a choice to comply or not. We had so many meeting and negotiations and it all ended with a conversation with Izzo where he would sacrifice himself for the good of Vagos as were told one way or the other they would get him. 

- having Vagos down to 4 members with Jerry wanting to get leadership from management. We had been waiting a while for it and we were having one last night with the apostles and had kind of accepted that it was over for us. During that night we got the F6 and we were all buzzing for it. That turned out to be the first Vagos rebuild of about 4 I’ve been involved in. I was probably hours away from joining Apostles that night. 

- babysitting @Rachiieeevery time she let her self get kidnapped by Aztecas and going on stupid rescue missions that never ended well 😂

- Jerrys funeral while we were all serving life in prison

- the first time I ever went to a serious meeting and it was called by pope from the lost and all the big hitter leaders were there in secret. 

so many good times from early to mid 2021 I could probably list them all day. 

Back