What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Most memorable/best moment

- Early days Aztecas V Vagos Any time we had an RP meeting it was always tense with Jaffa, Jack, Jerry etc.. being quite new to the server last March/April my buttons were defo pushed OOC and it made it even more fun and intense. The multiple fights at the motel and on Vagos turf were always so good. 

- the build up to Vagos/Apostles vs everyone and how it all fell into place for one night was crazy good and so much fun. Followed by the Vagos betrayal of Apostles when they asked for help back, it really set @FatherAugustusup for his mindset towards Vagos for literally the next 12 months. 

- The @FatherAugustusmurder/coma story was amazing especially on the night it actually all went down without any planning in advance.

- Izzo having a hit put out on him by Ballas. The lost were contracted and we were given a choice to comply or not. We had so many meeting and negotiations and it all ended with a conversation with Izzo where he would sacrifice himself for the good of Vagos as were told one way or the other they would get him. 

- having Vagos down to 4 members with Jerry wanting to get leadership from management. We had been waiting a while for it and we were having one last night with the apostles and had kind of accepted that it was over for us. During that night we got the F6 and we were all buzzing for it. That turned out to be the first Vagos rebuild of about 4 I’ve been involved in. I was probably hours away from joining Apostles that night. 

- babysitting @Rachiieeevery time she let her self get kidnapped by Aztecas and going on stupid rescue missions that never ended well 😂

- Jerrys funeral while we were all serving life in prison

- the first time I ever went to a serious meeting and it was called by pope from the lost and all the big hitter leaders were there in secret. 

so many good times from early to mid 2021 I could probably list them all day. 
When I was Vagos in April 2021 it was the best ever. The Azteca war was unreal.. swear it lasted like 6 months hahahaha but it was so much fun, no negativity, no toxicness it was all kept in game and was fun for everyone and I think a big part was due to the fact that we were all shit shots so it was a 50/50 but now everyone fucking got really good at shooting because they learnt how to shoot and they’re all way too good and I find that makes it boring now LOL but anyway I am getting side tracked. 100% Vagos days against Aztecas were the most fun. And you cant lie JB it was fun with me being like a headless chicken 🤣🤣🤣

Joining the Lost was a massive Thing for me personally, All have a lot of fond memories from Joining the Apostles meeting people like, Derek, Finn, Johnny Riggs, Bravo, Matt, Gay Cowboy, Raj, Cathal, Just having Great RP and having greats laughs Was Never one for having wars But the padrino v Apostles was hilarious. Thanks for the memories @FatherAugustus

A more detailed response:

firstly L1 straps were some of the funniest days on the server wether that was screaming L1 straps on top when loading into the server, having big beef with Jaffa and the Aztecas and the main beef between Harvey from triads at the time. The situations we got into although we were constantly on the receiving end of getting battered it was too fun to be apart of.

i would then say my early days of becoming a vagos when I was still a member on the syndicate I had rikka ringing me on the phone to get a yellow mask on and go and help fight Aztecas. Took me a decent while to get into vagos for it to then only be 5 days of being properly f6 in to then receiving life in prison. Seeing the rebuild after prison was something that was great to be apart of and we came a long way since then.

- Early days Aztecas V Vagos Any time we had an RP meeting it was always tense with Jaffa, Jack, Jerry etc.. being quite new to the server last March/April my buttons were defo pushed OOC and it made it even more fun and intense. The multiple fights at the motel and on Vagos turf were always so good. 
The OOC hate we had at the start for Jaffa and Jack 😂

From them both being nice and selling us coke at the start to just full on hatred aha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back