What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Most people's reactions to the new UNMC bills

Just cant take the prices seriously. Imagine doing a weed run with a huron. You get around 540k in the end. You have to pay 40k to get in,and 40k to get out. You are left with 460k. I can make 250k in 6 mins with frogs with a huron,so in 12 mins i can make 500k. Almost 50% faster with less work. Who the hell will still do weed? Nobody will even stop at the UNMC anymore now.

Goodluck being alone at the checkpoint now,while people will just fly over or around you... 

dude you only pay to get in not out and as for just flying over in your huron without paying good luck picking up all the bits that are left when it flys over our ground to air defence system lol

Just cant take the prices seriously. Imagine doing a weed run with a huron. You get around 540k in the end. You have to pay 40k to get in,and 40k to get out. You are left with 460k. I can make 250k in 6 mins with frogs with a huron,so in 12 mins i can make 500k. Almost 50% faster with less work. Who the hell will still do weed? Nobody will even stop at the UNMC anymore now.

Goodluck being alone at the checkpoint now,while people will just fly over or around you... 
We don't tax people to leave.

We've been telling people coming in and out for the last week or so there would be an increase after talking to Wilco and Cardoso in the boardroom. Additionally these taxes are still under 10% of a standard drug run and as you can see for normal transportation vehicles the tax is the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude you only pay to get in not out and as for just flying over in your huron without paying good luck picking up all the bits that are left when it flys over our ground to air defence system lol
I know, but with the stories of the piss poor protection offered that I've heard, you can fuck right off if you think I'm paying it. 

I know, but with the stories of the piss poor protection offered that I've heard, you can fuck right off if you think I'm paying it. 
You seem to be reading the posts of the drama train. People are going back and forth with RP and opinions on the forums not differentiating the two. IMO RP should be used in opening statements only and the rest kept in game. I would have been banned from the forums a long time ago if I said anything in the forums that I have said in game. 

Do not believe what you hear on the forums,believe in what you see in the game.

You seem to be reading the posts of the drama train. People are going back and forth with RP and opinions on the forums not differentiating the two. IMO RP should be used in opening statements only and the rest kept in game. I would have been banned from the forums a long time ago if I said anything in the forums that I have said in game. 

Do not believe what you hear on the forums,believe in what you see in the game.
OK, I'll believe what I see in-game. Is there some sort of schedule the UNMC follows for actually being at the checkpoint? Or do I have to sit outside the checkpoint in a bird-watching hut waiting for one of you to actually appear? :)

OK, I'll believe what I see in-game. Is there some sort of schedule the UNMC follows for actually being at the checkpoint? Or do I have to sit outside the checkpoint in a bird-watching hut waiting for one of you to actually appear? :)
Due to internal patrols and external operations there is no set schedule. During peak times we are usually around though.

Additionally your attitude in this thread seems unnecessary.

I'm with Sov and UNMC on this point.

You want to do illegal drugs and not worry about cops? You pay for it

You have a situation and you call UNMC for help? You're paying for it.

5K Bill was ridiculous and whoever thinks it wasn't, well... Wants stuff easy mode.

Due to internal patrols and external operations there is no set schedule. During peak times we are usually around though.

Additionally your attitude in this thread seems unnecessary.
Ah I'm only having a laugh, all I'm saying is you're prices won't be met with open arms from the civvies, especially when the protection doesn't always work.

Back