What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Most people's reactions to the new UNMC bills

i had a very ncie talk with a UNMC member when i actully belive it or not, landed my chopper to pay the pass price! cant remember who it was but a very big THANK YOU to UNMC ! u guys are awesome !

We don't tax people to leave.

We've been telling people coming in and out for the last week or so there would be an increase after talking to Wilco and Cardoso in the boardroom. Additionally these taxes are still under 10% of a standard drug run and as you can see for normal transportation vehicles the tax is the same.
Not everyone who enters is doing a drug run. If i just fly in with a hellcat to buy clothes,i pay cca 13k for clothes and 10k for the pass. 

dude you only pay to get in not out and as for just flying over in your huron without paying good luck picking up all the bits that are left when it flys over our ground to air defence system lol
I was flying over all the time with the huron before already. And dont take this the wrong way,i dont have anything against you but the last days when i check the forums i see you here more reporting people than protecting "your" lands.

I think it's good that we're discussing it though. I think 5k was only agreed upon as a token amount to introduce the border rp without provoking outright hostility. While the new structure is a little steep- it is a means to an end. If this encourages more illegal immigration in helicopters and boats, then we get more combat.

Also, its an incentive for our characters to stay at the checkpoint. As we are now bound to our territory; this is now our only income. Personally, its more about the stories and characters than the money. There is some awesome RP to be had there (looking at Ranger McFriendly, Lexi, to name a few..), but to be honest, the majority people doing "runs" just go straight through. More power to you if you're in a rush, but just imagine how dull this is for us.

TL:DR. The tax is just a framework for more interaction in game (and trust me, a good story or an interesting deal could reduce it. We're only human).

Yes, I've spent many times checking for peaches and hamsters in people's exhaust pipes. I also chased and shot a "hamster" around the checkpoint. We make our own fun and the taxes(which are still under 10%)are a way to get RP.

Back