What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mr. Ivhan's goodbye

@CI Ivhan, You are gonna be missed bro! Loved the times we had together, goodluck in the army and try not to shoot yourself in the foot whilst on patrol 😉. Have a good'n welcome back anytime my dude! ❤️

@CI Ivhan Breaks my heart my man!! 😕 I hate it, but you gotta do what you gotta do bro, much love in your future and don't be a stranger grab my number and keep in contact over whatsapp bro PM me here so we can keep in contact mate! ❤️

Had a feeling this might happen Lynn, all the best of luck with life mate. Don't forget your ghillie suit

Sorry to see you going mate and wish you the best of luck.

how dare you forget me Ivhan how can you leave now when east altis needs you now 

good luck for the future buddy and you never might see you out there on the training fields 🙂

good luck for the future bud you probably dont remember me you was the only guy who pushed me in police force to do great so I thank you can we keep in touch? 

Going to miss you man wish you all the best wherever life takes you

Have had some great time with you and Hugo on patrols a year or 2 back. Great knowing you and best of luck!

-Matthew

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivhan my man, I really wish you the best man and hope you enjoy your new job and your spare time. Have a good one Count Shagula!

@CI Ivhan your a good man! Thx for al the fun and rp😍 we keep contact mate to play Some games hahh. You know where to find me. Take care

Ivhan, it has been a great pleasure being part of your experiences here within the RPUK community. best endeavours and wish you all the luck in the world in both your career and life choices. 

All the best Grem.

~S~ Semper Fi ~S~

Isn't this that one really high ranking officer? That one good one? 😞 Bye man ❤️

It was short but having you in the AFC was a blast and something i wont forget any time soon, see you around @CI Ivhan and just wait a little longer for that 'surprise' hu? 😉 

@CI Ivhan

I have got to say that i didnt see this comming yet i fully understand your decision. 

Best of luck in your further life and feel free to jump onto teamspeak whenever you want. 

Dont be a stranger my friend 

Sad times indeed, you shall be dearly missed Ivhan, thank you for all your contributions to the police alongside all the videos that you've produced! You've certainly left your mark here.

❤️

Goodbye Ivhan, didn't always see eye to eye but I have mad respect for what you have done within the police, you will be missed by many. Have fun with your future endeavors and dont be a stranger.  

See you around Yvonne 😉 , don't be a stranger!

Im gonna miss you Ivhan hope to see you about sometime. 

tenor.gif

Back