What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Multiple Bank Accounts

Envy

So, in my time with RPUK it's been said many times over that there should be the ability to have multiple bank accounts without having to physically own a business.

As some examples;

• The ability to have a savings account for personal use.
  • A bank account specifically for an F6 group.
  • An account to be used by a small scale business.

This has the potential to create more RP for both the legal side of things and illegal seeing as currently there is no way to store shared money digitally. In my opinion if implemented there should be a "start-up" fee to set up an account.

Benefits:

Creates further RP for smaller groups, individuals & non-shop owners.

Drawbacks: 

Dev-work.

So, in my time with RPUK it's been said many times over that there should be the ability to have multiple bank accounts without having to physically own a business.

As some examples;

• The ability to have a savings account for personal use.
  • A bank account specifically for an F6 group.
  • An account to be used by a small scale business.

This has the potential to create more RP for both the legal side of things and illegal seeing as currently there is no way to store shared money digitally. In my opinion if implemented there should be a "start-up" fee to set up an account.

Benefits:

Creates further RP for smaller groups, individuals & non-shop owners.

Drawbacks: 

Dev-work.
Yes +1

+1

Really like the sounds of this idea & the business/group growth it would provide.

i believe the usual answer for this is its already implemented but they haven't activated it, i cant remember the reason for why not though

+1

I like everything being organised and set aside. The ability to manage money would be a game changer for me. I end up sitting with a calculator and budgeting things from a single bank account.

Back