What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My plane got shot down!

no1cares

What sort of island do you call this? I flew over sofia and my plane was shot clean out the sky!

EDIT: i guess no-one can take the joke...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean man. So you were flying a jet and it got shot out of the sky? 

If so it's because of 1 of 3 possible reasons. 

1. You were flying low and disrupting RP so you're jet was deleted by an admin.

2. You fired weapons from the jet and it was deleted due to a script that doesn't allow you to fire weapons. 

3. A crack-shot rebel RDM'd you. 

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean man. So you were flying a jet and it got shot out of the sky? 

2. You fired weapons from the jet and it was deleted due to a script that doesn't allow you to fire weapons. 

or that's his RP reason for coming to the island? we are posting in the Arrivals section on the forum. 

or that's his RP reason for coming to the island? we are posting in the Arrivals section on the forum. 
Perhaps. Awfully vague if so. 

Apologies if I took anyway from any RP and welcome to the island if that's the case good buddy. 

You are a fucking muppet Frisky.

Welcome to the Island! We have Cider, Marijuana and a naked guy who nobody really knows the name of.. @WhoisDan.

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think u r in the wrong section my friend . Unless this is your way of saying hi. Then hello my name is Milo

I think we can take this as an introduction! Anyway, welcome to the community my friend! Be sure to drop by for a flirt on Team Speak 3 some time.

:Cool:

Back