What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

natural fall on death (incapacitated)

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary: 

natural fall on death (incapacitated) for roleplay to be put in recovery position

Detailed Suggestion:

at the moment when you are incapacitated / killed you automatically go in the recovery position kind of. my suggestion is that when you are beaten, shot, starvation, dehydration or any way you die you fall to the floor naturally like you would in real life in those scenarios. Then you add the roleplay of lets say armed officers discharged their firearms and you are wounded. you have fallen to the floor arms and legs in natural positions from the fall. They put you in the recovery position and give their first aid it adds to their first aid roleplay of a firearms incident and this can be done with everyone not limited to police everyone can put everyone in a recovery position.

You could go as far to make it no medical assistance can be done until the person that is injured is in the recovery position as in IRL.

this can add more realism to the server when you have been incapacitated and makes it more in depth.

The Pros:

adds more in depth roleplay to your death / incapacitation with you not being in a recovery position upon death.

more roleplay to give basic first aid.

The Cons: 

No cons here sir.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

could confuse people when they just decide to ragdoll to the floor but can also add to roleplay if is done other than that it is not game meta changing.

Seems pretty logical. Maybe the bleed out time decreases when not in recovery position too, and once out in the recovery position the bleed out time then increases to allow ppl to live longer when down!

While I think it’s a nice idea, I don’t really see an issue with the current way it’s done - it works, and I’m sure there are other things that is a much better use of the dev teams time and effort. 
While it’s a nice idea in a perfect world it’ll be a -1 for me, I believe time is better spent on systems/features that actually require improving. 

I have a long list of ideas to improve the NHS role more in line with reality. I like how in FiveM we have to check over + bandage + medicate + revive + administer eye wash process which was better than Armas you just revive and that's it process. 

As a qualified first aider I can think of lots of ideas but the dev list is so long right now. It's what the devs wanna work on really.

Oh btw, what is currently in-game is not the recovery position, just saying. I have a long suggestion to write about my ideas but again it's down to dev time and what they wanna work on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back