What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New donator package

Status
Not open for further replies.
(explained in post below)

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>Wilco, I some things good and a few bad. But I do respect the hard work you and the other admins put into the server. However, the rule that said if you do not re-donate your donator bought vehicles will be removed from your garage is forcing peoples hands into re
You realise that that rule was dropped within 24 hours of it being said?

Also; "rule 5: no sharing" is now dropped aswel, as per http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/238-donate-to-altislifecouk-exclusive-in-game-perks/#entry628

Honestly I would love to donate, however I can't figure out PayPal and I don't think I even have access to it as I am still considered a minor (17). Anyone that can give me a few pointers? Would love to donate as this server is so great and because it's one of few servers that doesn't demand donations to access in-game content (unlike a few other Altis Life servers I've played on), which of course is against the BI Studios agreement for server hosting.

Great job and kudos to Wilco, Ed, Killerrabbit and all other admins of this community! :D

I kinda got the same problem Denis has.

I would really like to donate and help you guys out,

but i do not have access to paypal since we don´t use it in our familly...

It would be awesome if you could allow something like Paysafecard

or something like that.

Kind regards

NilsTheGerman

I kinda got the same problem Denis has.

I would really like to donate and help you guys out,

but i do not have access to paypal since we don´t use it in our familly...

It would be awesome if you could allow something like Paysafecard

or something like that.

Kind regards

NilsTheGerman
On paypal you just have to register then add a credit/debit card. Simple. Then here click donate and login with your paypal account. If the card is valid the money will be transfered to them automaticly.

On paypal you just have to register then add a credit/debit card. Simple. Then here click donate and login with your paypal account. If the card is valid the money will be transfered to them automaticly.
that is another problem... we don´t have a credit card

Find a friend who have paypal give him money he will donate for you, am sure you hare someone with paypal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back