What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New NHS chopper and uniform!

Nick Carraway

Papa Victor
Lifetime Donator
Thanks to Devs for this nice new air rescue branch uniform and M-900. I hope we get red backpack soon also. 

ACfJEbn.gif

Just want to say this is 100% down to the hard work of @Dr Gurlanin for spending hours with me going through getting him to make the skins (on Friday!) and a massive thanks to @CSI Xsum for getting them implemented at such short notice.

Just want to say this is 100% down to the hard work of @Dr Gurlanin for spending hours with me going through getting him to make the skins (on Friday!) and a massive thanks to @CSI Xsum for getting them implemented at such short notice.
Only the pilot skin. I didn't do the M-900!

Can you call that red?
Actually it is pink on a sun.
It started out red, then it was pointed out to me that it didn't match the reference image that I had, which I've added in below. I took a few artistic liberties, and combined the style with a couple of different other air ambulance/rescue uniforms to try and make something that was unique to us. I'm quite happy with the result, but I'm probably going to make a few tweaks later down the line and see if I can't slip in a couple more uniforms ...

Reference Image:

new%20paramedics.jpg

My Version:

ABA562FC86C8396E29AC3617595640BDB3141C60

Do you know how hard it is to get NPCs to look at you, whilst you're trying to take a photo? STOP LOOKING AROUND!

Back