What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

New to the Island

Gamble

Hi everyone,

Im Gamble, 32 from the UK, I purchased Arma 3 only a few days ago, and first impressions are its fantastic!!! a few friends already play on the servers so I joined last night.

I landed on the Island yesterday for the first time, I must say the welcome I received was brilliant, my first interaction was with three police officers, who kindly gave me a lift to the car shop to purchase my first car! Thanks again by the way!

Being held up at gun point with rifles and having my money stolen was not so fun, but interesting to add to my first nights experience all the same :p I look forward to playing regularly on a weekly basis and interacting with many of you along the way :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

I recomend you start reading the community rules and if you have a question you could always go on the Teamspeak Server.

ts.roleplay.co.uk

Staff is always here to help and support.

Other than that have a nice start and watch the 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good luck 😀

1 hour ago, ChingTheKing said:

Welcome!

I recomend you start reading the community rules and if you have a question you could always go on the Teamspeak Server.

ts.roleplay.co.uk

Staff is always here to help and support.

Other than that have a nice start and watch the 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks, great video, I have been reading the rules and will continue to check them until they sink in, thanks again :) 

Cannot wait to play later

Welcome, have fun. You have definitely come to the right place! 😀😀

• Eggplant
Reactions: Ant
Being held at gun point? Oh dear, did they have two hummingbirds per chance?

Welcome to RPUK!

Back