What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NimmerN Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

NimmerN

So, most of you guys knows already know why this post is coming up, I'll be straight with it, I'm going to the new community, most of my friends (that I'm playing with daily, played with are going there) and they are the reason why I've played on this server, I've had a great time in the police and I've had a great time as a rebel.

I wanna thank all of you for a good time on this server, and I'll hope we can keep in touch!

List:

@DainMKgonna miss you alot

@Coolfor beein a hobo

@SqueakyI dont need to carry ur ass anymore, same with @james - cant tag u ....

@Lenny FOR KILLING ME TONS OF TIMES.

And rest of you, love you!

@summers gonna miss ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Im gonna miss you mate, keep in touch - shame to see you go but I wish you luck!

Sad too see you go mate , but its understandable that you wanna play where your friends are , its a pretty normal thing to do. Was cool getting too know you quite a long time ago. 

Hopefully you don't get banned and if you decide too be allowed to come back. Have fun 👍

Sad to see you go NimmerN keep in touch mate and maybe we can play cs or something every now and then

Sad to see you go! I still remember the first day I met you... Me and @Sycorax robbed you at weed processor then we had a stroll down Kavala Beach. Even though you used to troll me and annoy me I wish you all the best in what you do next. Cya about pal

Sad to see you go! I still remember the first day I met you... Me and @Sycorax robbed you at weed processor then we had a stroll down Kavala Beach. Even though you used to troll me and annoy me I wish you all the best in what you do next. Cya about pal
You mean you trolled me right? :p

Don't know what to say mate.. Fuck, ill miss you.

No tag ;( <3
Well, see ya around, and steam m8??

http://i.imgur.com/NBp1qNy.jpg

^ found this , both of us PCSO's few months ago before i even knew u during an OP against UNMC
I remember that one mate, was fun that day!

Don't know what to say mate.. Fuck, ill miss you.

No tag ;( <3
Well, see ya around, and steam m8??

http://i.imgur.com/NBp1qNy.jpg

^ found this , both of us PCSO's few months ago before i even knew u during an OP against UNMC
I gave steam look up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back