What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No more mail!

-Milo-

Banned
[SIZE=1.4rem]Well hello there. Im not happy with some events or the steps where this sever is going so i cant see mysef being a part of the server for now and have a lot to do right now, im gonna move out to my own place and start with collage and stuff so I dont know if I will be back anytime soon (probebly not) but the time i spent here has been extremely fun (for the most part) but until i figure out what to do with myself I cant see myself being very active on the server or on the forums, so this is the time I think im going to have to say goodbye the server I will always remember rpuk. and thank you to the community for letting me be a part of this ![/SIZE]

The gangs i would like to thank for letting me in and being a part of the shenanigans we got up to would be the Inglourious basterds and vanity.

some special people: Albiston, Haarry, Charlie,Flowtalk, Ciska. sry i forgot alot of people but you know i love you who ever you are. 

So this is when the mail finally stops MailMan Milo out peace !

Last edited by a moderator:
Chew chew never forget the comma see ya Milo have a good one 

Yea I dont see how me not being ashamed of myself cant reflect on this topic, And me using a Milos gay parodi so what if im gay, why cant i use this?
Hmmm.

Type out the first line of your parody and then ask yourself if you'd post that.

I mean, it's none of my concern, thought I'd let you know some people might not appreciate it.

The gangs i would like to thank for letting me in and being a part of the shenanigans we got up to would be the Inglourious basterds and vanity.
Milo you never paid ur joining fee for Vanity, so I guess you will just have to give me all ur money in intrest, k thanks

Good luck with everything! Hope to see you back in the future. Bye 

See ya round Milo
bye ! ❤️

Chew chew never forget the comma see ya Milo have a good one 
XD, you to man ! ❤️

Cya around big man come in ts a bit ❤️ And I’ll do the @‘ing for ya. @IB Albiston @Flowtalk @UIN14 @CiskaLV

thx forgot ❤️ see ya!

Milo you never paid ur joining fee for Vanity, so I guess you will just have to give me all ur money in intrest, k thanks
wery intresting i have 2p and a sharpie .

Good luck with everything! Hope to see you back in the future. Bye 
thx ! see ya.

And my song got removed 😞

Not noice...

MILO!!! My beautiful swede! Good luck with your college and the rest of your future mate. We had some great times and I will always remember you as one of the best. Hope that you keep in contact occasionally. Really are a great guy that I’m gonna miss.

❤️

😢😭😭

Hope you come back Milo, Stay safe mate xoxo
You to ❤️

Cya around Milo, gonna miss you!
bye ❤️

MILO!!! My beautiful swede! Good luck with your college and the rest of your future mate. We had some great times and I will always remember you as one of the best. Hope that you keep in contact occasionally. Really are a great guy that I’m gonna miss.

❤️

😢😭😭
gonna miss you to buddy ❤️❤️❤️ 

Milo u better still join clasic mail every once in a while xoxo
will do buddy ❤️

What no more mail. What am I going to deliver now 🙂 see you soo pal xx
idk pizza? XD cya  ❤️

Inabit Milo, sad to see you go we all had some right laughs but either way good luck with future endeavours. 

Back