What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nolzy's greenmarket - REGULAR STUFF IN HERE BUT CHEAP

Nolzy

LAST UPDATED 28/01/18

Welcome to Nolzys GreenMarket, named after the beautiful city of kavala, especially its central features. Find me on the island my number is "NOLZY" or here.

You will find for sale, anything you would else were at other stores, including the occasional rare beauty. We hold high regards for customer satisfaction, equipment quality and the lowest prices.

(Anything that has no price means offer, i don't know the value)

(All guns can come with chosen scope from list below in green)

PLEASE READ TOS AT THE BOTTOM

IN STORE

Rifles

MXC 6.5 (khaki) X3 - 50kea

MX 6.5 (beige) X1 - 50k

AKM 7.62 X1 - 60k

AKS74U X1 - 25k

PM 9mm X1

Attachments

RCO x 5

DMS x 1

ARCO (black) x 1

Bipod (black) [NATO] x 1

Bipod (olive) [AAF] x 1

Bipod (mtp) [NATO] x 1

Bipod (sand) [NATO] 3

Bipod (tan) [CSAT] x1

Sond supressor (9mm) x 1

Sound supressor (5.8mm, Hex) x1

Clothing/ equipment

EOD Vest (Blue) x 1

EOD Vest (Coyote) x 1

TOS* All weapons were taken without force and are being sold for the purpose of whatever the fuck i feel like, shoot kill plunder idgaf just pay up. I trade first, i am trusted seller with 5* review on justeat. Brought as seen, no guns come with magzines as im poor and cant afford a resupply section.

TOS* All weapons were taken without force and are being sold for the purpose of whatever the fuck i feel like, shoot kill plunder idgaf just pay up. I trade first, i am trusted seller with 5* review on justeat. Brought as seen, no guns come with magzines as im poor and cant afford a resupply section.

i would buy but it isn't a yelp review

Back