What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Notice of Reserved Police Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Just to make the community aware that from tomorrow we will be trialing 10 reserved Police slots for the Police.

Anyone who is PC or above will be added to the white-list, Once the server reaches 110 players then it will only allow connection for people of PC rank and above in the Police.

This doesn't limit the police to 10 slots it just means when Server 1 is at 110 slots then only the police are able to connect, We will monitor this very closely.

The Police are a extremely important part to the server and the roleplay experience and they have been struggling to get on the server recently.

Rules for Police: All Police are advised due to this change to be completely fair to the rest of the community they can now only go off duty on server 2 - Please do not abuse this great privilege.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very good news for the police, im glad that this is being added again! GG

So if there are 110 players, you can still spam enter to joim the server?
Say there are no police on... then 110 players is the max, If i see only 3 police in ts and the server full after 12 midnight 1 night then i will turn it off.

It will be monitored very closely.

ok just to get this straight....

if there are 110 players online including lets say 5 cops higher than PC, will 5 more civs be able to join or 10 more cops of the rank PC/above

What happens when there is already 10 police on?  Say 110 people on server, 100 civs, 10 cops, are the remaining 10 slots to ensure 20 police?

What happens when there is already 10 police on?  Say 110 people on server, 100 civs, 10 cops, are the remaining 10 slots to ensure 20 police?
If there are already 10 police on and the server is at 110 people then another 10 police can join in the reserved slots.

@Wilco

apparantly there are 94 people online now according to the ingame browser, but people keep getting kicked for police slots?

So to add a bit of feedback that isn't related to people not being able to join.

I saw a cop sitting in kavala HQ, didn't move or anything, for 15 minutes, i then decided to find him on TS to see how long he had been idling, 30'ish minutes. people couldn't join because there only was reserved slots left.

I texted the admin through ingame phone, and couldn't see the cop online when i checked 5 minutes later, but he was essentially taking up one slot that he easily could get back because of reserved slots.

@Wilco Would it be possible for the Medics to have the same trial run? Instead of 10 of course, have maybe 2/3? I believe the main reason Medics aren't as active is well, because they can't get on the server during peak times.

Me too.. Obviously. Here's a picture.

There was a little bit of a bug... this was resolved by Ciaran

If you find any police idling for more than 10 mins then PM me or any admins to advise, Its a massive privilege that's been given here to help police get on and police the server so i will kick for it.

why is this not being done for medics....?

Should they not have the same thing? there are always a lack of medics on.

why is this not being done for medics....?

Should they not have the same thing? there are always a lack of medics on.
No one from the NHS has advised that the reason the medics are so inactive is because they cant get on... no doubt someone will now i have said this.

The server copes with no medics 75% of the time, i am not saying there not needed but there is more demand for a active police force on the server right now.

No one from the NHS has advised that the reason the medics are so inactive is because they cant get on... no doubt someone will now i have said this.

The server copes with no medics 75% of the time, i am not saying there not needed but there is more demand for a active police force on the server right now.
Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back