What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Notice of Reserved Police Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you find any police idling for more than 10 mins then PM me or any admins to advise, Its a massive privilege that's been given here to help police get on and police the server so i will kick for it.
Is it possible to kick players in game that have been idle for 20-30min?

The server is at 97/120 slots and I can't join because I'm non-police, what's up?

There was a little bit of a bug... this was resolved by Ciaran
"This was" Incase this wasnt a typo. Server still has the same bug, 97/120 players online, yet it says the rest are reserved..

(Edit: Didnt see page two..(Sorry))

Last edited by a moderator:
98/120 and still cant get on. 14 cops on server!!

any chance you could put up s2 at noon rather than 4?

It been saying the server is 97/120 and keeps kicking people i have friends in game and they saying most the people complaining about the chat spam because people are spamming the enter button to try get in.

It been saying the server is 97/120 and keeps kicking people i have friends in game and they saying most the people complaining about the chat spam because people are spamming the enter button to try get in.
same here

i want to play this with my friends but i cant because its not letting me in

...for me too; @Wilco

VqL79Ng.jpg

IEqYrpq.jpg

yeah i been having the same trouble aswell today , maybe we could go back to the old way of having limited civ slots

Temp disabled while we take a look at the system.

This could definetly work, altough there might be people just waiting in the lobby making police members not able to log in.
People idle in lobby for X time get booted, but Wilco said this feature is temp removed due to a bug. So most likely to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back