What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Officially requesting a permanent visa

Would you be willing to accept my residency on the island?

• Total voters

Cowboy Chip

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Hello Altians, Cowboy Chip here.

I know my departure from the island was meant to be permanent due to time restraints and responsibilities in the United States, However, I do believe that decision may not have been the proper move as I really miss yawl. The RP, the friendships, and the island in general.

Now of course, I still have my American views on Island politics, however, I have a few ideas on how I can be a viable member of the island community.  Yes, I would like to re-join the NHS, but I have other Ideas also.

Anyway, as a non-citizen of the island, I would ask for a vote from the community as a whole.

I am officially requesting a permanent visa to your country.  Would you be willing to accept my residency on the island?

Sincerely

Cowboy Chip

@Tom Cliffoff, Thanks partner!  Even though you voted no for my Visa  lol.  It's nice to know you remember me  ;-).      However, I'm not back yet.  Want to get the pulse of the community before making my final decision.

lol @MKw,  Is that what it is on the Island?  I guess I forgot.

Howdy @Daanv,  Thank you  ;-).     If I do come back, looking foreword to a renewed friendship...

Howdy Ya'll,

The results are favorable for my return to the Island.  For those of you who voted no, I'm sure you have your reasons, and maybe some day you will feel like telling me.  That said  For those who voted yes, thank you for your support  😉   I'll do my best to make you proud...

I have a few more things to do state side before I fly back in, But I will inform ya'll of my flight itinerary as soon as I have one.

Looking foreword to seeing all ya'll soon

Cheers

@Cowboy Chip you don’t have to ask to rejoin the community 🙂 you are always most welcome, RPUK is about being free to do whatever you want within the rules 😉 I made up my own slogan 😂 RPUK (Be free within your own limits) 

Back