What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Operation Barras

Summers

Everybody get in the Scouse House!
So today, on my first day of leave/holiday from the police we decided to go give TKC and TI a taste of there medicine.​
 ​
We wanted to see, how they would like it if we took over their base and massively overpower them.​
 ​
Well all I can say is LOL​
 ​
Myself, commanding the operation lead 40 men into battle against the brutes and they were massively overpowered by us, for once!​
 ​
The commanding officers are as follows - ​
Hatchingdraggon of AEGIS​
Air Commodore Summers of The Royal Air Force​
ESA Maik of Elite Soldiers of Agios​
EXP Dust of Exiles of Purgatory ​
 ​
There was one fire fight -  In which both parties lost a member - However we are proud to say we secured both bases, manned or not, so thank you TKC and TI for the bases! - P.S : Sorry we may have clogged the toilet a tad but we did call the plumber! ​
 ​
 ​
Thanks to the following lads for being involved in the raid - ​

Commanders - Air Commodore Summers of the Royal Air Force (Parachute Regiment)
HatchingDragon and ZYZZ of AEGIS
MAIK OF ESA
 ​
Units - Parachute Regiment
Air Commodore Summers
-------------------
Units - ESA
MAIK
Jason
Legend
Riku
Xpert
Christian
Aeschyl
 Viktor
Frank
Leonardo
Mecanis
 ​
-------------------
Units - AEGIS
Hatching Dragon
ZYZZ
Daanish
Samatlewis
Feather
Haggis
Drain - Maybe
Mark Smith
Baastian
 ​
-------------------
Units - EXP
Grd. Remco
Yves
Alieni
Min. Michael Dick
Jgr. Paxole
Min. Arjun
Min. KillMyDay
Stk. KristoWave
 ​
28 up there were confirmed but another 10 - 12 members showed up after hearing the plan
 ​
Apologies if I missed  anyone out.​
 ​
Anyhow - Here is some images of the night  - Videos will be uploaded soon​
(Not everyone on this picture btw!)​
 ​
Oh and TKC/TI - If you want sum, we'll give it ya!
 ​
lRzybFe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Barras is also a shitty market in a shitty part of glasgow!

Rating PG, Reason: Shit hole.

BarrasMarket2.jpg

But GG guys, well done!

Myself and 6 other members of TKC logged off just before the attack to do something. With a force like that you should have given me a heads up. Really sad I missed it. :(

Good Job, must have been hard with nobody being online, give yourselves a pat on the back.

Good Job, must have been hard with nobody being online, give yourselves a pat on the back.

Or the more sportmans like thing to say would have been "Good work guys, it was fun, see you tomorrow for an enjoyable day of 'RP' in kavala!"

Typical. 

You know just today I stopped ONE TKC member because he failed to stop when I asked him to, because there was a medic in the road, he went around me knocking over multiple objects and one person, so I stopped him, pulled him out and restrained him ONLY to move him to the side of the road and just have a nice word with him. Not even one second after I had put him down I have threats against my life to unrestrain the man or I will die. Pathetic, can you not take a second to speak to me instead of threaten my life - It's like you're all on some sort of power trip, get a hold of yourselves.

---- This post does not pertain to all TKC/TI members, a lot of you I actually commend for your brilliant RP. 

It was to see how you would react in the first place gentlemen :)

40 guys running into your base. No need to take it to heart.

I have a feeling this thread/post will lead to hatred towards each other just like the other one... I really hope this doesn't happen. Please don't make this happen :(

(Good operation and all tho)

EDIT: It has already been started by TI Ben...(great job!)

On a side note, why was it called Operation Barras?
Named after the famous SAS operation, where they had enough of a rebel organisation who took their guys hostage when on deployment, so the SAS and Royal Marines went in in mass numbers and overrun them with superior firepower etc...

Named after the famous SAS operation, where they had enough of a rebel organisation who took their guys hostage when on deployment, so the SAS and Royal Marines went in in mass numbers and overrun them with superior firepower etc...
Silly me!

Back