What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Operation Barras

Ok everyone lets just turn this into another I hate TKC thread just because. You lot really need to stop crying and just deal with somethings.

Sorry did not mean to point this at all of you but some people see a fun thread involving TKC and take it as a chance to complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
8388324_orig.gif

Right this is not a hate TKC/TI thread gents, this is just showing a victory and the fact 4 gangs cooperated as a massive team! In the future we may very well do this with TKC and I'm sure they would enjoy it, however it was just banter :)

If anyone wants to turn this into a hate thread then we will lock it, it is just showing how gangs can cooperate on such a large scale to full fill a task

Right this is not a hate TKC/TI thread gents, this is just showing a victory and the fact 4 gangs cooperated as a massive team! In the future we may very well do this with TKC and I'm sure they would enjoy it, however it was just banter :)

If anyone wants to turn this into a hate thread then we will lock it, it is just showing how gangs can cooperate on such a large scale to full fill a task
"victory"

Let me go take a screenshot in the AEGIS and the EXP base and brag about my successful "operation"

LOL... i don't know whats more cringe the fact that it took 40 people to raid an empty base or the fact that u actually posted a thread like as if you guys defeated us in some glorious victory...

i'm curious to think weather or not u all would of had the courage to do this raid had we actually been there.

if u think u are then anytime u want to get together and try again be sure that there is at least a few of us on ;)

"victory"

Let me go take a screenshot in the AEGIS and the EXP base and brag about my successful "operation"
Oh for fucks sake,

Ben drop it, it was for FUN

If you done it we would congratulate you with open arms, and say GG but please show some respect on the post and don't start a flame war.

LOL... i don't know whats more cringe the fact that it took 40 people to raid an empty base or the fact that u actually posted a thread like as if you guys defeated us in some glorious victory...

i'm curious to think weather or not u all would of had the courage to do this raid had we actually been there.

if u think u are then anytime u want to get together and try again be sure that there is at least a few of us on ;)
We intended you were there mate :p

It was only when we stormed it we realised, but yeah next time we will notify you:

Should be good fun!

Oh for fucks sake,

Ben drop it, it was for FUN

If you done it we would congratulate you with open arms, and say GG but please show some respect on the post and don't start a flame war.
I'm not flaming I am pointing out the obvious, what is there to GG there was no game you raided an empty base, and you're bragging about it like you have just overthrown the Chinese government.

So your telling me 40 men charging a field into the base in formation isn't something to be proud of?

Calm down! It was a laugh! It was fun! We enjoyed it without shooting anyone!

It was quality. And yes act like it isn't but I don't care, we all enjoyed it :)

I'm not flaming I am pointing out the obvious, what is there to GG there was no game you raided an empty base, and you're bragging about it like you have just overthrown the Chinese government.
We didn't..brag about taking over your base. It was a bit of a disappointment that no one was there. You're accusing us of not having the courage to attack you when there are people there, yet the whole point was to attack it with you there? We assumed you would be there, we had no reason to think you weren't. 

In the end, it was quite a sight with us all there so found it quite funny. If you were there, it would have been nice to see if you chose to take on 40 guys or maybe engage in some fun roleplay.

I don't understand why you are taking so much offense to this.

People a bit sensitive today. I understand you were more showing off that you had nearly half the server doing an activity together but you can see how this looks like you are a taking credit for nothing. Anyway it has been said enough. Goodnight all.

People a bit sensitive today. I understand you were more showing off that you had nearly half the server doing an activity together but you can see how this looks like you are a taking credit for nothing. Anyway it has been said enough. Goodnight all.
Good night,

Okay solution coming here, Stop crying TKC/TI, whatever topic made with a TKC / TI name included, you just simply go defensive even though it was only ment for fun.

This message is my solution.

TI do you remember the days when you had a base at the pearl trader, and you were fighting with me and the rest of the (Real) LoA.

We declared a war against eachother, which resulted in daily banter, raiding, war, death, and hard feelings, and this is how it is turning out now for both TI and TKC against other gangs at the moment.

We went to the conclusion to arrange a war in a city, with admin permission, a marshall law, everyone seen in there was seen as hostiles. while there were parked vehicles with weapons inside aswell.

this went on a round of 2-3 times, one gang vs gang, the seconds gangs + allies vs gangs + allies, and the last one i do not remember.

So my suggestion is why not declare a war toward the gangs provoking and harrasing you, to settle the score.

TI+TKC vs the "enemy" gangs. and then stop whining and crying everytime your gang name is being mentioned, i have alot of respect for alot of members of both gangs, and it is sad to see others drag it down.

This is not a offensive post towards you, but maybe just an idea. what do you think?

@gang-TKC

@gang-TI

Back