What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Operations HQ

So you're posting links about Real Life events trying to tell me that it is OK that Police stations can be attacked? What I was trying to say is that the main RP happens at the Checkpoint but the FOB isn't used for RP so much... Translate it into your own text as you wish.

So you're posting links about Real Life events trying to tell me that it is OK that Police stations can be attacked? What I was trying to say is that the main RP happens at the Checkpoint but the FOB isn't used for RP so much... Translate it into your own text as you wish.
Would you be able to read my edit and then again comment. Im just saying i feel that you think nobody should be allowed to attack this base due to  ROLEPLAY going on in a HQ looking like Fort knox. I have no problem for it being their. We in the UNMC hope now that manegement/devs will look into some stuff we sended to them for review like a newly designed FOB.

since when have you been in the unmc? how do you know theres no rp in our fob???

since when have you been in the unmc? how do you know theres no rp in our fob???
I never said that there was none, I was just saying that I think that the checkpoint has more RP than the FOB.

It doesn't matter if I have been part of UNMC or not. I am not highlighting UNMC in a negative way and trying to make a point which everyone is entitled to..

I never said that there was none, I was just saying that I think that the checkpoint has more RP than the FOB.

It doesn't matter if I have been part of UNMC or not. I am not highlighting UNMC in a negative way and trying to make a point which everyone is entitled to..
Your saying there is less rp at fob than cp which is not true we always take people to fob to rp 

Just a HQ like.. chill lads.

Its pretty much a staging area for operations allowing map space to be used more freely again. I.e. Pyrgos Military.

2 points though that I thought I'd raise.

1. The argument of one entrance - don't forget, it is also one exit. A massive choke point, you could trap us in there for hours.

2. Most situations that occur between UNMC/Police tend to be outside of bases/zones. The exception being fights at the UNMC checkpoint, where it isn't very common for us to be auth'd to attack your FOB, only reason we ask for permission is because you use it to shoot out of. We didnt go to AR HQ and start shooting out from that. It's just how the playing field was. 

Just a HQ like.. chill lads.

Its pretty much a staging area for operations allowing map space to be used more freely again. I.e. Pyrgos Military.

2 points though that I thought I'd raise.

1. The argument of one entrance - don't forget, it is also one exit. A massive choke point, you could trap us in there for hours.

2. Most situations that occur between UNMC/Police tend to be outside of bases/zones. The exception being fights at the UNMC checkpoint, where it isn't very common for us to be auth'd to attack your FOB, only reason we ask for permission is because you use it to shoot out of. We didnt go to AR HQ and start shooting out from that. It's just how the playing field was. 
1. Till you spawn your heli and fly off

2. When we took over the carrier we had people shooting from AR hq and we were fighting outside npas the other week popo were running in and out too shoot us... we ask permission too attack no not a good enough reason. 

like I said before not too bothered about you getting the op base, just annoys me that we gave in a mission file ages ago for our new main base which will replace fob and be our only base but we still don't have... bit of a kick in the teeth when you suddenly get some op base. 

1. Till you spawn your heli and fly off

2. When we took over the carrier we had people shooting from AR hq and we were fighting outside npas the other week popo were running in and out too shoot us... we ask permission too attack no not a good enough reason. 

like I said before not too bothered about you getting the op base, just annoys me that we gave in a mission file ages ago for our new main base which will replace fob and be our only base but we still don't have... bit of a kick in the teeth when you suddenly get some op base. 
1. I don't know of a heli spawn.

2. No one shot out of AR HQ people ran out to engage you, and others were on the hospital.

3. I understand the frustration, but there's not much we can do now other than wait. If it's that big of a concern, you'd have to go through the relevant people, because this tread derailed a long time ago 😂

Since everyone seems to be talking about things that are irrelevant to the thread's topic. I'd like to take this opportunity and talk about bananas. What are bananas? Why are they yellow? Are they really yellow? 

Let's start with the first question. Bananas are those yellow long looking things. The peel is yellow but the inside of the banana is actually white! The banana peel is often used in cartoons as comical relief as the main protaganist slips on the peel. A banana peel is pretty slippery when the inside of the peel is placed against a smooth tile surface. Let's dive into the word "banana" itself. Let's break up the word ban-nana. We all know what "ban" means and many of us have experienced it, but what does "nana" mean? Well I know a tiny bit of Japanese and I know the word "nana" is how you pronounce 7 in Japanese. The number seven has always been a very common number. We have 7 days in a week, god took 7 days to create Earth, 7 mortal sins, 7 dragonballs. Now we put the words together and we get ban7. That doesn't sound right so we switch the positioning of the combined words, make ban plural, add a space and we get " 7 bans" which bringe us back to the first question. What is banana? Well the answer to banana is 7 bans, which is the amount of bans Mctavish receicved in total. The answer to banana is Mctavish. 

That's all the time I have for today tune next week for more answers on everything.

Back