What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Original Gangstas - Arms Dealer Event Official Thread

Great man, proud of you, nice representation of maturity in the senior police, 10/10. 

In all seriousness, we're doing this event out of our own pockets, if you're going to kick up a fuss because its remotely similar to something your dead disbanded faction has done in the past, I couldn't care less.
Never kicked up a fuss these guys just jumped to a conclusion lmao

Jim-Carey_Excited.gif

Less than a week until the convoy sets off! Routes will be released soon

Then maybe after this us little gangs will be able to do the Ar weapons cache xD 

this is good for 2 things, runs are going to be easy as anything and it'll be great footage to see the cluster fuck of gangs trying to take this.

Routes will be released shortly!

We've gathered some good looking prizes for you all, come and get em! 😉

unknown.png

​

OFFICIAL CONVOY ROUTES

​

The convoy can transfer on to another route at any of the given inter-crossing points, however, will stick to the roads marked (unless forced off) 

I guess my collection of spike strips will be a fun addition to this scarier version of mario kart 😘, have fun everyone!

I guess my collection of spike strips will be a fun addition to this scarier version of mario kart 😘, have fun everyone!
Nalurah will be randomly sabotaging the convoy along the way too, so you might not necessarily need them 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Back