What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Original Gangstas - Arms Dealer Event Official Thread

Big thanks to OG for a great event, viewed and followed the convoy from a safe distance as a ARAC Driver, didn't get to repair much but  somehow ended up with a MK-1 and 7 mags lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thanks to OG for a great event, viewed and followed the convoy from a safe distance as a ARAC Driver, didn't get to repair much but  somehow ended up with a MK-1 and 7 mags lol
You were one of my main talking points on the news stream hahahaha

There’s a pink Ifrit missing from that picture 😉. Was a really fun event to attend and it helps us all get a bit of combat out of our systems! Should be fun taking these back off rebels.

There’s a pink Ifrit missing from that picture 😉. Was a really fun event to attend and it helps us all get a bit of combat out of our systems! Should be fun taking these back off rebels.
Cops had the opportunity to take the weapons at the end too. It was a free for all.

next time we’ll do a quiz typed thing at the end where people can win the best weapons as opposed to a snatch and grab. 

8 hours ago, Simon Ross said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
"Just sent 100 rounds at the ghosthawk and it's still flying" - Because you didn't lead your shots, doubt a single one hit at that distance 😛

On behalf of 183 i would like to thank og for this fun event, there has not been something like this for a while i hope it happens again sometime thanks.
Glad to see people enjoyed, and don't worry, we have more events in my mind.

(I wasn't there so I can't take any credit sadly)

9 hours ago, Simon Ross said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You know shooting through that window reduces the dmg by loads and direction of bullets lol

English?? What does lead your shots mean. I also realised the glass I was shooting through was bulletproof from anything bellow 50 cal sooo....
I mean, could have picked up on waaaaay more in that video haha, but yeah man, eyeballing that chopper was about 500m+ and travelling at about 200km/h. You were shooting at the central mass for most of the shots. Get to learnin' 😘

This guy understands
Got my new cave all up and running before 7pm 😛 6 furnaces burning away nicely

I mean, could have picked up on waaaaay more in that video haha, but yeah man, eyeballing that chopper was about 500m+ and travelling at about 200km/h. You were shooting at the central mass for most of the shots. Get to learnin' 😘

Got my new cave all up and running before 7pm 😛 6 furnaces burning away nicely
where you playing at? rustafied? or some random modded shit?

where you playing at? rustafied? or some random modded shit?
Have played on rustified. Rustopia eu sm is my main active server and Rust In Peace when I just want to chill

Have played on rustified. Rustopia eu sm is my main active server and Rust In Peace when I just want to chill
I aint recommending rustafied unless yer a group of 20+.

Rustafied consists of the most grindhorny groups that exists on rust

I aint recommending rustafied unless yer a group of 20+.

Rustafied consists of the most grindhorny groups that exists on rust
I know, that's why I said I played there. PLAYED. haha. Rustopia is pretty active, lots of toxicity but you can just about survive alone. Rust in Peace is pretty much dead

Back