What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Otto's Vehicle Inventory

Frank Foreman

Was wondering if it would be possible to implement two local cars from the base game that fall into both the coupe and compacts categories.

The Brioso R/A is something that was previously sold at Autocare and I am not entirely sure if there was a reason that it was removed from the catalogue?

Also another one being the Fathom FR36.

Pretty much all dealerships have vehicles people are willing to reserve/wait for when it comes to import day, and the Otto's team feel like we don't really feel like we have anything vehicles that can offer that for us, I am not implying these cars will do that, but it might give our catalogue a freshen up that could encourage more business and more roleplay situations for Otto's staff due to the inevitability that customers would be interested in a couple new cars into the city.

Attachments

• Brioso RA.jpg.jpg
    Brioso RA.jpg.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Fathom FR36.jpg
    Fathom FR36.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 13
+1 Otto`s need more cars that are fun to drive and i think both will be a great for the Otto`s as a hole

Fathom FR36 is part of a newer game build so that's not possible, regarding the Brioso R/A that's been disabled since 2021 however I've asked if anyone knows why it was removed in dev chat so I'll let you know if I get a response.

+1 I think Otto's could use a buff but -1 to just those 2.

I'd rather see a bigger server wide rebalance happen whenever the local cars stuff drops. Change some of the classes the cars are in that make no sense becase R* are so bad at it etc. I'm sure @JYeeXtreme could help 🙃

Fathom FR36 is part of a newer game build so that's not possible, regarding the Brioso R/A that's been disabled since 2021 however I've asked if anyone knows why it was removed in dev chat so I'll let you know if I get a response.
Was there any update on this? I'm gonna assume probably not, but thought worth an ask just in case.

Was there any update on this?
To quote "It was an attempt at changing vehicles available on the market so cars could increase in value as they went available for sale. We don't import all the cars, all the time."

+1

I have a brioso R/A and more people need this car- it is fun as fuck.

Back