What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Our Suggestions ?

Nabster

This is more directed to staff and Development

1. How often do our suggestions get looked at

1) and Implemented

[*]How does the approval of suggestions work? - How do you decide if a specific suggestion gets implemented

Im merely asking out of curiosity 🙂

Hope everyone has a awesome weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Prepares writing hand.....

Suggestions get looked at quite literally as replied to. I personally have read all replies to all current suggestions since July 22nd when I missed a few whilst away. As for how often your suggestions get implemented well that is not something I can give a direct number for per se. Suggestions that seem reasonable, wanted by the community and more importantly balanced are often implemented at some stage.  Suggestions are rarely implemented straight away as we are often working on other things at the time of the suggestion. However, suggestions we believe to be worth implementing are still remembered and when one of us has cleared what we are currently working on we may look at implementing one of these suggestions.

The approval of suggestions is a fairly simple matter. If the suggestion is fair for all sides, not ridiculously overpowered, benefits a large enough amount of people and won't lead to Dev time being wasted then as long as it doesn't breach any current set conditions we have such as no mods then it stands a  chance of being approved. From here it would require a reasonable positive input from the community to ensure it's not just one person who would like to see this.

This is no exact gospel to how suggestions are handled and it is often a case by case basis but this is a rough idea behind processing some of the suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back