What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PeachMaster Peril

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Since before the dawn of Man, all fruits lived in peace. Free to grow in abundance, their only limiting factor being the Sun they could metamorphosize to delicious flesh.

Until Man came.

One man in paticular spurred the now bitter conflict between fruits. One man, who took a once peaceful existance, and thrust it into the flames of human deficiency. The man, known only as the PeachMaster.

Long ago on Altis, the PeachMaster set his dastardly plans in place; set on destroying the peace of the Orchards. Determined to ensure his fruit be the one to rule supreme, a bitter war was started. This war has been waged now for over a year, and still he fights. On one side, the honourable and just Apple King leads his Appolytes. The other, Peach Sympathisers, lead by the brutal PeachMaster, creating panic and mayhem in a final bid to crush (and juice) anything standing in his way.

Today the Altis Film Company releases this epic cinematic. A glimpse into the world of fruitful carnage. A tale of two fruits. One green. One orange. A conflict that binds us all. Which side will you support.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So after 5 months in production, today I finished editing my latest video. Tomorrow I'll run through (again) the 3 hours of footage and write up a cast list, as I feel everyone involved in this deserves a mention. This was a massive task and I really couldn't have got a product this good without everyone's support. So truly, a big thank you to all involved. This was fantastic fun, and you all did a superb job. So thank you again guys.

Stay tuned for the behind the scenes clips. I'll see what else I can squeeze out of the footage I have.

Special thanks to Kavala PD for helping with crowd control, and ignoring any explosions/gunfire at our shooting locations (excluding one slight slip-up where they killed my lead actor.. Mistakes happen, right?)

Credits:

Zippey as PeachMaster
DainMK as Apple King
Fuel as Jimmy Apple hobo, UNMC and Medic
Vlad Vagin as Peach Rebel and UNMC
Mellback as Peach Rebel
Andreas Lykke as Peach Rebel
Finchyy as UNMC
Edgar Ville as UNMC
Khandamir as UNMC
Blaze as UNMC
Poseidon as UNMC
Dzul as UNMC
Couger as UNMC
Jon Montana as UNMC
Davros as UNMC
Fluqi as Peach Rebel
Junior as Peach Rebel
Tampax as Peach Rebel
Trurb as Peach Rebel
hazlo as Peach Rebel
Kral as Apple Rebel
Voltz as Apple Rebel
Fetty Wap as Peach Rebel and Apple Rebel
Jessey Hawks as Apple Rebel
Doohicky as Apple Rebel
Lenny as Peach Sniper and UNMC

A big thank you to all these guys, it was a big shoot and often needed a lot of hanging about between shots, or having me demand you do the same thing over and over. I couldn't have got the end product without your support. Please, if I have missed anyone out let me know and I'll add you to the list. Thank you again chaps

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Dain, been a while since I've seen something like this! Great Stuff!

Im proud to say I was a part of this video! After many hours of me and @Fuel messing around in them Striders ramming eachother the video turned out great. Nice job on the editing @DainMK and well done to everyone else who was in the video, we need more of this for sure. I look forward to the next one..

-Fetty Wap

@DainMK, I used to do these sort of short films back in the day on another community. So I have some tips that can make your movies even more movie…ish I guess

• go into the HUD editor in arma and shrink the chatbox down to almost non-existent, and then put that little dot you have left in a corner.( you can always reset back)
  • adding some black edges on the top and bottom of the film, as such: http://imgur.com/HcSgvPQ . really gives it more of a “movie” feeling (my opinion)
  • this isn’t always necessary but it can do wonders when used right. Just simply add a filter that fits the movie style. You see arma in new colors, if done right it looks dope as **** and so on (again my opinion)
btw you really nailed the music and angles

Thanks for the tips @Quantum!

In fact the first one I was told about half way into shooting, so the final scenes are free from the sidechat clutter. Productions going forward should have this bit nailed.

With regards to the black lines, if  one were stupid enough to be using windows movie maker ('if', do not take this as admission of using such plastic software) then how would one go about adding those?

But I still feel I could have done better on the timing and music. The Strider wheel shot seems very out of place to me. However these are relatively small qualms I have. Each project I do improves that little bit, so thanks for the tips. Once I have enough energy to take on more projects I'll incorporate some of these ideas if possible.

It was so awesome being a part of this, thought it cost me around 1 mil in gear of dying when police came, and random hobos! 

Is an awesome result Dain, good job!

With regards to the black lines, if  one were stupid enough to be using windows movie maker ('if', do not take this as admission of using such plastic software) then how would one go about adding those?
hahah,

Uhm im not sure how to do this in movie maker but you could use your recording software to do some magic.

The only way i can see this work is if you are able to customize the resolution in your recording software. Not sure what resolution you use, lets say your current resolution is 1920x1080, you could just make a small adjustment by putting 1920x800 instead or something. That will create some black bars

But keep in mind, black bars isnt a must for a good film

@DainMK 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PLEASSEE 

Also for black bars change the aspect ratio to either 16:9 or 16:10 can't remember 

But great film :)

EYYYY that guy with the bonnie walking away with MXM is Me (at the apple trees near kavala)

really good video Zippey and dain and company ofc.

enjoyed watching it :D 

Omg, even tho I have stared in many movies! This is my highlight!

Some of the parts were not as god (the once superstar Vlad not were in)
But overall it's great! :p

Good work Dain, Peach and all the others :D

Really like it made me luagh alot :D

And I just found the strider parts epic <3

Sensing your skills and power of propaganda i managed to convinced the "great" King himself to work for me to produce something that will increase my reputation and truly show my greatness around the island! 

Your ability to persuade the crowds to your side is truly astonishing by uttering some simple words....  but what are words against the might of peaches? 

Patiently i worked with you.. patiently i saw at least 37 attempts to assassinate you.. but seeing the great picture i endured.. and waited... 

One by one, all your fields will be mine... with aid of the UNMC you valiantly stood your ground against me... but then again, the orange wave is coming and you better embrace it with open arms or die with your rotten apples. 

P.S

It's been a pleasure working with you mate :) It's been an interesting.... adventure regarding us actually role playing while filming.

Thank you for the long hours of stress and laughter! 

Cant you hear the crowd @DainMKthey want part 2!

But i remember your words: NEVER AGAIN! I'M FREE!

Back