What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PeachMasters Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
Well gentlemen, i never thought the day would come when i would be writing this, i thought i would stay here to the end of times... 

But this is the last straw for me, in the last couple of days to many friends of mine have been forcefully removed and outright left due to some inner bullshit politics of the server, veterans of the server who have been here for years, contributed with entertainment, economy and pure banter, people who have stayed loyal, but getting banned because you have a friend on Steam List? Nu uh, i ain't doing that shit, i woke up today to realise i got many friends who are banned and no way in hell am i going to chose between them and bullshit drama that should not even exist. 

Of all the things i thought i would be banned for and here i am on verge of a 1,6 because writing good morning to a friend comprises this whole server THAT I HAVE BEEN ON FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS.

I will not be part of this fucking witch hunt. 

This is not the samme community i was part of years ago.

Yes this pisses me off, and remove this post if you will.

To old and new, i thank you for everything you have done for me, thank you for respecting me as the great PeachMaster and thank you for being my friends, you are part of one of the most amazing arma community out there, trust me when i tell you this, you will not regret your time here.

@DainMK The man, the myth, the legend, my old friend, my nemesis, my beautiful Dain, thank you for all the good times we had, thank you for being my Apple King, thank you for going on with one of the oldest RP stories on the server, i can write so much more but it's not worth it, because you know i have the out most respect for you, you always wanted to catch me in game breaking a rule? Well here you go, here is your chance to use that hammer on me, strike me down from Altis as a man who had to many friends. 

@Dreamz One of the most fucking coolest guy iv'e met, how many times have we been threatened to cool down because our talk equals of an old married couple? Thank you for being there for me and learning the curves together in the Police, thank you for doing those amazing art work for me, i shan't forget you mate, ever. 

@crazyoneMy wonderful old CI, the chillest guys of them all, we've had some good runs in the past, but the very best part of our runs was when you handed me over the mantle of Chief of MPU because you thought TFU would accept you! Haha, stay cool mate and good luck.    

@SovereignThe old murica commander of the legendary UNMC, the drama police and UNMC had.. my god, the days. It was good.. Thank you for being awesome.

@MaratekNow where the hell do i even start with you? Oh fuck these hobos, let's call in artillery strike on Kavala to kill them all... that is the way the old CSI did, these days they are pussies! Haha. Oh he likes apples? Let's snipe him... The reason you had our respect is because you kept the police in brutal check, you made it fucking fun, you made sure everybody was treated equal and with respect, until you blacklisted me from Police.. you cunt! <3 Thank you Maratek for giving me the opportunity to learn during your reign. 

@WaltI only encountered you during your reign as the Roleplayer of the month/year, you were fucking legendary, you led the NHS trough it's start, you were there with your amazing old shitty mic and entertained us, then again i briefly and recently encountered you in the police, such an amazing guy, you will come far.. well, you have been there but you will come far again! Thank you for taking me with you on patrols.

@KhandamirMy god... the follower of the fake god Asmin... I cannot fucking believe you had UNMC execute me because i had peaches... you have a rare ability mate, the ability to roleplay the living shit out of everything, stay true to the cause and keep our server fresh from the hobos, you are a shining light in the management team. Thank you for being there during my early days on the server.

@CommandoOne my original inspirations to join the cops, our very first memory together was me rolepalying as Batman and you had no fucking clue what to do, you were amazing to take  me under your wing, thought you played once every month it was amazing, Kavala for ever yeah? ;) Stay cool mate, i don't even know if you are active anymore.. but i will miss you and your laziness. 

@JohnJoeeganMy god where do i even start with you? From puny little CSO to the management team, you've come far my friend, fucking proud of yah, i know the server is in good hands with you around, thank you for the laughs back in the MPU days, good luck with what ever happens in the future.

@CI VoltzHow in the bloody world did you even get CI? How did you even get.. i don't know, i just don.t know my favourite blue berry, you take care of our constabulary alright? You make em proud, and for the love of fucking god, patrol with lowers man! You know the drill! Do i really need to tell you how to do your CI duties? :D Thank Voltzy, thank you for everything. P.S Oh and keep our lounge AFK free please! Don't make me come back and demote you.

@KazzaMy sexy man, we recently met true, but already we had some good banter :) Always funny, always banter, always rages at me for stuff iv'e never done. Ahh it was amazing while you were banned! :( You stay amazing you hear me? I'm still waiting for you to visit me while i'm working! Thank you for the amazing RP moments we've had in game and keep the boys in check alright?  I'll see yah around Kaz. 

I would tag so many many more but i simply cant, half of em are banned, half of em i cant even find anymore, the burden of being here for so long....  for you who i have missed, pinch me here and i will tag you, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING TO ANYBODY WHO I MISSED!

My memory is shit...

Please do remember, i am leaving on good terms, i do not want to be banned for something that has nothing to do with me, but i will not stay in the middle and choose between friends and the community.

As such, the Peach is hanging his mantle.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PeachMaster

First day I met you was when I opened a forum account to ask how long a Police application took to get accepted. You answered me within minutes and took me to get trained. You were confident and well respected within the Police, and I could quickly see why.

Over your time here you easily cemented yourself as one of the highest quality roleplayers. Not only that, but became one of the most humble and respected members within the Community. I completely understand your reason for leaving, and I can only respect your decision. I wish you all the best mate. 

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Shame you've got to Leave Peachmaster, but I don't blame you. You have to chose what you think is right, and I'm sure that everyone else here will agree with your decision. 

Better to walk out the door than be booted out.

Take care. 

@PeachMaster

Its sad to see you go. So sad that in your honor I will.... I will....

Eat a Peach.

I hope you find joy in what ever you choose to do, and who knows you may be back one day.

@PeachMaster you cant leave! Who am I meant to torment and bully now? In all honesty you've been a great friend even though I haven't know you that long! I always raged at you for calling me a guy and you'd rage at me for calling you an apple :D I don't even know where you work to even visit you! Hahaha, don't worry i'll keep the lads in check.

Good luck for whatever you do next and don't be a stranger! 🍑

@PeachMasterTo be fair Zippey, I was better with a gun than I was with a boat ;)

It's sad to see you leave the community, but I hope that you will stay in touch! :)

Don't know you but I understand you were a respected player within this community! Good luck with what you do in the future.

Well... Sad to see you go mate! Have an awesome time wherever you wish to go next! 

This can't be happening?.. What's the point of having an Apple King with no PeachMaster?! You're leaving me with the bloody potato person, if he still exists! You'd think I'd be happy because the war is won and finally people will be safe from your legendary terrors, but I feel a distinct loss in it's place. I can't count the amount of times I've ended up foiling your dastardly plans and having you zip-tied, at my mercy, my Zubr in hand. And not once did I ever shoot. I knew things would not be the same for me without my nemesis.

So I'm sorry, but today I just don't feel like banning you :( if I did, then I'd certainly not see you again, and that cannot happen. You have been a brilliant adversary and a huge influence on me over the years; I cannot thank you enough for all the fun. I will look back on our video in years to come and and smile, silently cursing Peaches.. 

Sorry to see you go peach,and im sure most of us dont blame you for your reasons.Have a good one wherever you go.

We never really talked, but i wish you good luck anyway! I applaud you for voicing your opinions, not something a lot of people do.

@PeachMaster I know the damage has likely been done but in the coming days I implore you to reconsider... Things were done hastily and it would be overwhelmingly sad to lose someone like yourself. I don't blame you at all if you leave but in a little while, see how things change and see if you don't change your mind.

Regardless, enjoyed being in the UNMC with you for a time but we didn't really speak besides that. Seemed like a nice guy either way. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back