What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - durrrr (Not perm appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

durrrr

In-game Name

durrrr

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/41015-report-a-player-durrrr-rdm/#comment-240772
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Basicly it was fail RP from my side , two guys were trying to steal my car and i had hand gun, i told them to step away , but they didnt listen.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i havent playd , rly long time i was working alot and dint had time to play games , and once i tryd join server i remmebered that i was banned, i used to be good RP player , i was medic , i was in MM gang , it was just rly bad play from my side , and i regret it , i havent been here around year. and never applied for unban.

Why do you want to return ?

I just want to get unban , have some fun on the server , i had rly good adventure and fun whit MM gang , and at medics , i would like to spend some time here again if you give me a chance.

Why should we unban you ?

Cause im a rly good RP player, i dont break rules , i play fair , and mostly looking for RP not even money or anything else, im having more fun just talikng and laughing whit players.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back