What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Nolzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolzy

In-game Name

Nolzy

Steam ID

/76561198056831292

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/113860-un-ban-appeal-nolzy-160219/?tab=comments#comment-659235
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I combat stored my SUV, by driving into a greenzone and placing my car into the garage. I know this is against the rules. I also acted like an entitled twat in the forum posts.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

6 months I haven't played much arma, mainly CS:GO if I'm on my computer all. Since graduating my free time to play has significantly reduced

Why do you want to return ?

The best RP server I have played on, I got on well with members of the community, I understood the mechanics, how to get the best out of everything. I was actively playing for 2 years.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me for a 2nd chance. I believe I was permanently banned, without ever receiving a ban previously? (sorry if this is wrong). I've grown up since 8 months ago, I'm in a different headspace completely.

Regarding my last unban appeal.

1. My Steamid was wrong because the stats page doesn't load, I am unsure where to find my steam id. So sorry if it's wrong again.
2. I didn't know I could look back and see previous threads on the forum

6+ months have not passed but the way sonder and James typed it seemed okay to try again? I honestly didn't see their response till just now. If this is rejected I won't be returning to 6 months if ever.

Thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Hello @Nolzy

Now with a severe lack of effort from your last appeal, i cant really say im to impressed with this one.
But let's see what we can dig out.

In the report made against you. The replies you made where "trollish" to say the least, but then you made a status update saying this:
bb459c773691fb37ce460e8d495e8790.png

That being said, where is the effort in this appeal? Why should we even consider you based on your little tantrum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Stavik,

First and foremost thank you for replying. I have to say I am a little confused about how much more you want me to write. I fully understand what I did was highly inappropriate and 'trollish', and I have accepted the ban as permanent until this point. If you need me to write more for a procedural reason I can.

I would also state that it was out of character for myself personally, what you guys/gals must have seen was a reaction to something, of which I can't explain.

You can consider my appeal on the fact 8 months has passed. I fully understand the rules I have broken, I fully understand what I need to do in the future if a situation ever shows itself in this manner. 8 months, with little arma exposure, has helped me rehabilitate, to the point where I am ready to enjoy the game/ server again. 

As for the status update, I roleplayed as an Australian, Nolzy of the big lez show to be more precise, The C word used often down under, has less of an impact than what it does in the UK. That being said, the timing, meaning, and impact probably were not ideal and I apologize for it.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you,

Nolzy.

The beahviour that you showed in the report, and after the report was childish and it showed that you simply did not care. This appeal convinced on this.
WHY should we unban you?

If you dont convince us that you actually want to be unbanned, i see no point continuing this appeal. The ball is in your court.

Hi Stavik,

Firstly I'd like to apologize that I'm using a secondary account. Unfortunately, I had to format my PC and haven't gained access to 'Nolzy' successfully. Unable to remember the password, plus I don't have access to the recovery email.

I hope you read my follow up comment stating reasons for such behavior and how I apologize profusely. I have waited 19 days patiently waiting for a response, which also reinstates my wish to be unbanned and allowed back onto the server. This server was a big part of my time at university and helped me with a highly stressful final year. I miss the community, the players I roleplayed with and the characters I created/ acted. I have shopped around other servers with no prevail in filling the void Roleplay.co.uk has left, which of course, is my own doing. 

When unbanned I will dedicate time into creating a positive environment for active regulars and newcomers to the island. Adding quality roleplay into baron situations, allowing other members to not only enjoy there time around me but to learn as well.

Thank you

Gunnr/Nolzy

That is fine, i will allow it with the secondary account.

Can you find us the rule you broke in the original ban and quote it in here.

And instead of acting like a a fool in replies and updates, how would you act then?

Hi Stavik,

(2.6) Combat storing, such as storing a vehicle whilst you are being chased or to prevent roleplay will result in a ban. I broke this rule when I entered the greenzone and stored my vehicle.

When I respond to reports, to reply, and providing updates on situations involved in I will type honestly and maturely. If I have nothing of value to say, I won't type at all.  

Thank you

Gunnr

@Gunnr Any updates on your main forum account ?

Hi Stavik,

I won't be able to get that account back unless I guess the password or the email associated with it was changed. The email address no longer exists, and the password I can't remember. 

Is this necessary in order to be unbanned?

Thank you.

We just prefer it. I have given this one a note so that we keep some track of your past endevours.

You seem to understand what not to do in the future and we will give you another chance. 
Dont mess it up, familiarize yourself with the rules once more here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules/

and Welcome Back.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back