What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Personal Garages

Kez

Unlinked
Previously I had the ability to pull out HEMTTs and Truck Boxers etc. from my personal garages but I could not store them as it would inform me to store them at a commercial garage which I was fine with. Now I am completely unable to even pull out my HEMTT from my garage as it says I have to take it from a commercial garage. This must've been changed in the recent update and I don't understand why it wasn't noted in the changes as something like this is something I'd want to know as it has a knock on effect on the efficiency of my barn.

It wasn't changed to allow you to pull trucks out from a non commercial garage and I believe that this bug was fixed in the last update. 

You can also now only pull out an MH9 from a Cargo HQ, whilst they are able to pull every air vehicle out apart from VTOLS & planes

For as long as personal garages existed pretty much commercial vehicles could not be pulled out from them. Unfortunately, at the start of this year a small bug caused that restriction to not behave the way it was supposed to and so for the last few months you have been able to. This was discovered recently and patched in time for the update.

Back