What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phone 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 this idea, maybe add a few little apps aswell ive seen on other phone set ups previously 

Would also like to see a "notepad" for immersive reasons, while i can just tab out and crack out a notepad document would prefer to do it in game for safe passwords or when I am on G6 and I have to take names / sentences etc

saying that though if /e notepad actually created a little note you could type on the screen that you could open your inventory and read at any point and have it left it in your inventory that others could steal... but i guess that would be another suggestion on its own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would also like to see a "notepad" for immersive reasons, while i can just tab out and crack out a notepad document would prefer to do it in game for safe passwords or when I am on G6 and I have to take names / sentences etc

saying that though if /e notepad actually created a little note you could type on the screen that you could open your inventory and read at any point and have it left it in your inventory that others could steal... but i guess that would be another suggestion on its own.
Ive been thinking about this, would be so cool to write Notes and keep them as a item. Or maybe even a A4 Paper where you could make documents. Makes it a lot more immersive than sending people imgur links of documents over phone messages.

Imagine leaving a anonymous threat or something on a little note to someone.

As you said this would be a different suggestion and please make one as it would be very nice to see!!

Great ideas, particularly the Weazel News app, browse it during quiet moments to see what's happening. 

Definitely something that could make being on the server that much more enjoyable. Massive +1 from me 

Apps

- Calculator

- Weazel News App

- Bank Statements

- License App

​

Reworks

- Search for contacts

- Pictures for contacts

- Message storage
I haven't even read this post before however the stuff I've quoted has been done. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back