What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Phone App Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown

Unlinked
Brief Summary:

My suggestion is to change Group Chat and Notes into something better, adding features which could improve the apps and make them more user friendly.

Detailed Suggestion:

Notes: 

Currently in the Notes folder you can only do three things; add a new note, delete a note or cancel action. A feature which I believe should have been there from the start is the ability to 'Edit' an existing note. I myself use the note to note down useful information for my character like how much money I owe who or a location or a recipe, being able to just edit a note instead of deleting the note, making a new note, having the new note end up at the bottom of the note app.

Group Chat: 

To me, group chat has always been something that you think could work but after some use it doesn't. I suggest instead of just typing in a chat name and being able to type anonymously in a chat with others,  you can create a group chat with a chat owner permissions where the owner of the chat can kick / mute / ban users from the chat , but keeping with the anonymity that the old system has having the chat owner assign names, colors or numbers something to distinguish the users from the other users, people but still keep the anonymity. Having chats that are password lock or invite only via a one time use code, I believe if just some of these suggestions are added it would improve usage and make it more user friendly 

The Pros:

People would use group chat and notes more and easier.

The Cons:

Would take time for the developers, as I am not a developer I don't know if it would be difficult with the current system implemented.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Could change balance as people would move from trying to sell / buy illegal goods on Tweedle and therefore being harder for the police to catch, but as long an undercover cop can manage to get into an illegal group chat he does just as much as he could on Tweedle I presume.

I think this is a good idea. The notes would help players to memorise information whilst still in character, and would be utilised more if the ability to edit would be there.

The group chat feature was a feature my friends were excited about when joining the city, however it is redundant as people cannot see who is talking. I think this improvement would add some funny roleplay situations to friends- group chats are a place where you can have banter and adding images would make this funnier! I think more people could be connected and like the idea of having illegal chats to speak freely. 🙂

I think this is a good idea. The notes would help players to memorise information whilst still in character, and would be utilised more if the ability to edit would be there.

The group chat feature was a feature my friends were excited about when joining the city, however it is redundant as people cannot see who is talking. I think this improvement would add some funny roleplay situations to friends- group chats are a place where you can have banter and adding images would make this funnier! I think more people could be connected and like the idea of having illegal chats to speak freely. 🙂
Agreed, much rp potential with the group chatt improvement also the notes are needed for an extended stay on the serv imo. Many times u want to u note down important rp info about something or some1 that can help you down the line. 

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back