What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Player owned radio station(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uptown Riders

I’ve noticed there is a radio station in Blain County with a complete interior yet no one works there. A radio station which all the inhabitants of Los Santos could tune into to hear the headlines or weather could really add to the immersion especially if it’s run correctly. 

@CC Gordonyou could finally have “ Your listening to RPUK Radio “ 
Nice, let’s get a thread of other possible features regarding the implementation of player run radio stations and channels. 

I thought about a pirate radio, that would be clear in town but would crackle and lose frequency in the more rural states. The radio station could play underground music. Drill 🤢 and other types of music. 

Yesss! I'd happily run a radio station!

Last edited by a moderator:
Implemented

The ability for us to live broadcast on RPFM exists but is unused, it might be used to stream pre-recorded things such as podcasts at some point though.​

Have a player run radio station with DJs who can speak and play music same as on the DJ Decks

I do believe this has been suggested and approved! I shall link suggestion below when i find it.

For that sole reason i have to give this a -1 as i do believe it has already been approved but the concept as a whole is a +1 

Great effort.

-Katelyn

Katelyn West said:
I do believe this has been suggested and approved! I shall link suggestion below when i find it.

For that sole reason i have to give this a -1 as i do believe it has already been approved but the concept as a whole is a +1 

Great effort.

-Katelyn
This was mentioned back in 2018, after reading it ill change my vote to a +1 and see if the times right! As per the previous suggestion which i shall link below, there is already a station which can be used but back then wasent the time for it.

Above is the origional suggestion which i feel is similar in a way!

-Katelyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back