What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun

Report Withdrawn (Unable to edit video on YouTube editor, and video has been deleted on my hard drive)

Last edited by a moderator:
No warning point please I am supplying evidence. 

This was the TKC and EXP's attempt to resolve the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCjEU7svHv0

There was two mentors and one admin present at the time including @PCSO Robert @Steph ♥ @ArrogantBread 

Near the end of the video head mentor Robert asked if EXP wanted compensation or what do they want and EXP wouldn't except anything they rather go for the ban. 

WilcoReporting should be the very very last option! I am going to change the report form today and the way we handle reports... Anyone found to be reporting just out of a petty dispute or hate towards another player might find them-self in hot water, We want clear cut reports only, honest ones and reports where every method of communication has broken down... lets have a nicer community not one where people report the other player of sneezing out of RP 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
Evidence will be posted shortly (YouTube processing takes absolutly ages, and it will be more than 24 hours by then)

The evidence can't be more than 24hrs old so you have less than 2 hours to post the your evidence. You had all of yesterday to make this report.

I don't know why you're reporting Kaliber he was literally sat in the back of the ifrit lol.

I am  a witness, Kaliber was attending a IRL. Kaliber came back to the ifrit being stolen and immediately kept quiet and gave us close details on where it was going, Kaliber still had his GPS. You failed to notice Kaliber sat in the back of the ifrit. (Your fault.)

If Kaliber spoke, or gave notice he was there, its a threat to his life. He took advantage of the element of surprise.

Stealing a vehicle is initiating RP itself, you took the risk of being punished knowing full well the consequences if you was caught, and you was. It was not your vehicle to take, as you tried to chopshop it.

http://gyazo.com/a7f73a274fc4bffaa072a85143c1db77 here is a gif, showing Kaliber is in the vehicle, and you trying to sell the vehicle you was then shot, by slikky. I told slikky to give you the chance to surrender, but you was already at the dealer talking to him, you could of sold it seconds later, and took that risk as you had friends near by sat on a helicopter with guns, thats why he shot.

I would also like to put a stateman from Wilco saying a report should be a last option.

Reporting should be the very very last option! I am going to change the report form today and the way we handle reports... Anyone found to be reporting just out of a petty dispute or hate towards another player might find them-self in hot water, We want clear cut reports only, honest ones and reports where every method of communication has broken down... lets have a nicer community not one where people report the other player of sneezing out of RP  :) - Wilco.

We tired to resolve it by having 2 mentors, and a admin attend the meeting, we discussed our personal opinions and had a few agreements on our part and what could of happened. Robert finally asked if you wanted compensation and you said no.

I have no clue what you wanted for us to say in that  meeting and waste our time, the mentors time, and the admins, if you rejected the compensation.

Definition of theft - 

theft
θɛft/
noun

1. the action or crime of stealing.
    "he was convicted of theft"
    synonyms:robbery, stealing, thievinglarcenythievery, robbing, pilfering, pilferage,purloining; More

Altis Life UK is a serious roleplay community, If you are coming from another Altis Life community please erase that memory from your mind as things are much different here and very much focused around RP rather than combat.

So, I don't mean to be rude but this is not a rule, nor have I come from another community so I really don't see how this applies to the situation and report at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back