What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[PLF] Samurai - Uncondoned Attack on HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepred

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[PLF] Samurai, [PLF] Frostbite & John Dillinger

Time & Date this happened:
6th of December @ 0350 UTC.

Description of what happened:
We were idling at base, I was writing a forum post, and out of nowhere appears PLF trying to hold us up in our base. Eventually they shoot us.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Blaze tried talking them out of it in the situation.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
absolute terrible roleplay from plf they know the rules on our base but yet they just ignored them  seriously something needs to be done about these guys as  as of late they just dont seem to give a shit about the rules

We were told earlier in the day to move up on UNMC base if they were firing from it by an admin. Which Blaze was with his 50' cal. So when we arrived at the base we saw two UNMC member stationary and we moved on them to try and take them down passively. Possibly ziptie and capture. I was talking to blaze with no weapon out, only samurai had a weapon trained on him if things turned sour. I started to engage RP by saying he needed to drop his weapon etc, which he replied shouting we were breaking rules. Saying he would get us banned, that the admins would hear about this. Continuously breaking RP. I continued with the usual 'What are admins?' etc. When out of nowhere, The Shadow has spawned into UNMC base and just gunned down frostbite. Samurai has responded to this, by engaging on the UNMC members just like any sane combatant would do. The key thing here is that we tried to engage in rp. Using as little violence as possible. The shadow then came in and shot us FIRST. 

We have had confirmation that if someone is shooting from UNMC base at us (which was being shot at from your base to the checkpoint), that we are allowed to enhance into your base and kill you guys, but instead we took the opportunity to try and role play instead of shooting you guys on site, but in the middle of RP your guys kills 2 of ours which ended with 2 of you being killed followed by myself being killed...

You also broke RP multiple times during a RP situation by stating server rules and admins, well done UNMC yet again on your excellent role playing situation

We have had confirmation that if someone is shooting from UNMC base at us (which was being shot at from your base to the checkpoint), that we are allowed to enhance into your base and kill you guys, but instead we took the opportunity to try and role play instead of shooting you guys on site, but in the middle of RP your guys kills 2 of ours which ended with 2 of you being killed followed by myself being killed...

You also broke RP multiple times during a RP situation by stating server rules and admins, well done UNMC yet again on your excellent role playing situation

your missing the point you cannot enter our base without admin approval unless we had a sniper rifle out which obviously we didnt as we were both tabed out whe you approached and started your agressive action now i know you guys are used to getting away with a tonne of shit lately but i for one am getting tired of your constant rule breaking and this one is clear for all to see but i have no doubt you will get away with it as usual although i would love to see the responses if the roles were reversed and the reason i was trying to explaine the rules to you is i didnt want you to get banned for being idiots

There were three UNMC guys active at the time, Shepred, Blaze, and The Shadow. The Shadow shot us with a Rahim which in many peoples eyes is a marksman rifle. Also, how would we be able to establish that it wasn't The Shadow sat up in the tower with a 50' cal anyways. We don't have thermals, we just pushed up to the base and only saw 2/3 guys. I'm done posting, I'll let an admin review the evidence here. 

your missing the point you cannot enter our base without admin approval unless we had a sniper rifle out which obviously we didnt as we were both tabed out whe you approached and started your agressive action now i know you guys are used to getting away with a tonne of shit lately but i for one am getting tired of your constant rule breaking and this one is clear for all to see but i have no doubt you will get away with it as usual although i would love to see the responses if the roles were reversed and the reason i was trying to explaine the rules to you is i didnt want you to get banned for being idiots
We was told that if we was being shot at from your base, which we was, that we could advance into your base to take you guys out... We saw you guys was AFK and decided to RP, which then you guys broke RP multiple times and then shot 2 of our guys while during RP when you guys were breaking RP..

UNMC yourselfs was breaking server rules...

We was told that if we was being shot at from your base, which we was, that we could advance into your base to take you guys out... We saw you guys was AFK and decided to RP, which then you guys broke RP multiple times and then shot 2 of our guys while during RP when you guys were breaking RP..

UNMC yourselfs was breaking server rules...
Blaze was simply trying to help you out of a sticky situation. Due to your continued hostile behaviour, Shadow decided to eliminate the threat.

Actually, one last thing. I don't think you guys have any evidence, or any right to start shit implying Kris is anything but a fair and neutral admin. UNMC have three Admins, and have a pretty set of rules to go with them, what gives you the right to have a protected base when you can just come into ours and spawn kill us? I spawn in, BANG dead. No warning, no text no thing. It's pathetic and a far cry from this great roleplay you're mean't to promote whether it's red zone or not. Then we proceed to have The Shadow tell us on side chat that he will RDM us any time he see's us at UNMC base. For one that's metagaming, and two it's just downright rule breaking. I've seen multiple people getting banned for taking server rules into their own hands. 

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/altforgaming/2014-12-06_00001_zpsb5248201.jpg

The bit that makes me chuckle in that video is even Blaze says 'Stop firing, we're sorting this out' and also 'What are you doing.

15 Minutes is an exaggeration, and you guys know it... Firefight was apparently still taking place... We noticed 2 people was afk (didnt know you was there in the strider without metagaming) and decided to approach with RP instead of killing them on site... You broke Rp multiple times and we was shot on site during RP..

Im not gonna repeat this again

Gonna lock this. Additionally myself,Neo, and Kris were in the same room when it was asked what can PLF do if shot from our base. We went with the precendent that you can kill whomever is shooting from the base that has been established with the Police HQ rules. This does not mean you can go inside and attack everyone. 

I'll leave this thread for a third party admin as people are very touchy lately.

Just hidden a load of posts. 

Please make sure to FOLLOW THE RULES:

READ BELOW BEFORE EVEN COMMENTING (Warning points will be issued)

1. The original poster and the person defending themselves may contribute to the post but keep it clean and act like adults.

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

3. Anyone who posts edited video to attempt to get the person they are reported in trouble will be banned.
I will add as sovereign stated that Myself, Kris and Sovereign had a meeting about this HOURS before the incident occurred.

In which we stated as it's a base of operations (that's not in a red zone), it's equal to the same rules as a police HQ. Admin Authorisation is required...

In an instance like this, PLF Kris does not have the jurisdiction to condone these actions, it's a conflict of interest. Sovereign would need contacted, same as a police admin for an attack on a police HQ.

I'll relock this, and point another admin over.

Alright, lets get this over with: 14A) Attacks on the UNMC base. You were saying you need permission to enter the base, this is incorrect. 

Although, they did proceed to rob you. If there was one guy shooting you then take him out. Do not attempt to rob everyone in there. UNMC will be warned about shooting from their base.

But, at the end UNMC decide to take the rules into their own hands and kill PLF...

You also decide to come out of roleplay and start mentioning server rules although the rules clearly state:  Out of character questions need to be written in the chat, in order to not interrupt the roleplay on the server. 

So here we have a video of some UNMC breaking rules, and some PLF breaking rules. Can someone feed back to me with a video of the so called .50 cal or Rahim shooting you? The decision will be made off that.

We weren't actually robbing them, I wanted to neutralise the sniper through un-violent means. E.g remove their weapons. Which is also why we didn't touch Shepred, only Blaze who was the confirmed shooter. 

When it comes to the 50 cal shooting, just ask Blaze as he boasted to me about his 1.85km shot. Pretty in line with UNMC base from where I was.

ciaran, we had the 50. cal out about 15+ mins before this incident and it does not take more than 15mins to make their way up to our base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back