What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police cars overpowered

Taelor

Donator
Donator
As we have just had the lc500 and rs3 reduced in speed I feel the police cars are now hugely overpowered, mainly noticeable today when I couldn’t even keep up in a zr1 what is now faster than both vehicles I previously mentioned.

it would be fair to say that the police cars are absolutely ridiculous in speed compared to our vehicles, they already have the advantage having guns, spikes, tazers and running faster. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but you were the guy in the red ZR1 near prison? If so you were chasing an Interceptor which is the fastest car in the police. The Jaguar specifically has the quickest acceleration and we were at a standstill when I first talked to you. 

Police Interceptors are made to be fast. I can’t imagine there would be many cars IRL, readily available to the public, that are faster than the Police anyway. Even Audi’s S and RS range; BMW’s M range or Mercedes’ AMG range. Police vehicles are modified IRL to keep up and beat these vehicles. I don’t see Police vehicles getting tuned down to meet these. 

What matters is who’s behind the wheel too 😉.

Yes that was the one but let’s be honest it’s not really fair that’s all like what speed was you actually hitting? 

Very true but we witnessed your absolute shoddy driving coming up from the prison….couldn’t handle it 

they already have the advantage having running faster
Huh? Police run the exact same walk/run speed as everyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is true that their cars are quick, but that's the whole point, if you can just hit a highway and disappear then where's the fun in that. The cars are quick but they sacrifice handling for it. From what I've seen the cop cars do not turn well, sure they accelerate well but that relies on the driver slowing down for the corner in the first place. Which they very rarely do because of how fast they are going. In the nicest way possible, its a skill issue xD. Just try turning corners, you will typically lose the cops in 4 or 5 corners. (Sorry to any police upset by that statement).

This seems like a very misinformed post. You would do well to learn the structure of the Police, that may benefit you in your insight. Depends what unit you're up against. IE advanced drivers, RPU etc

Back