What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Split

I mean personally, i love my sever 2 4am drug runs, so im fine with how it is :) Jk tehe eksdee

I think having an equal number of cops would be great, but being an ex cop myself, i can understand you want to go on server 1 as that is where most of the action is, so personally, i would leave them to decide. 

I mean personally, i love my sever 2 4am drug runs, so im fine with how it is :) Jk tehe eksdee

I think having an equal number of cops would be great, but being an ex cop myself, i can understand you want to go on server 1 as that is where most of the action is, so personally, i would leave them to decide. 
Quite opposite. You go to server 2 and you cannot even load new mag in to ur gun and you are allready going. Even basic ticketing situations end into rebels just going "naaa i have friends on the hills and hills on my friends". On server 1 the balance betwean situations is alot better compared to s2. You have gunfights and rp where at s2 feels just bad AnD server with super slow respawn...

But we should really step up in putting more effort towards s2. Dunno where best to start it but it kinda has to start somewhere. I know for a fact that im not going into that hell hole first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a server 2 cop it going to lie and for the time I have been a cop the RP from some rebel gangs is as has been stated above I have snipers on the hills. Personally I feel server 2 runs a lot better hence why I play it. I wouldn't mind have a staff member tell me to move over. We would need to check what situations are going on at times as if 4 or 5 of us connect during someone doing a HM it would look suspicious.  If the Roleplay from the rebels was improved and they weren't so trigger happy it would be amazing :)

Well I can say this as the following about the current conversations. What just needs to happen is, both servers are highly popular however both play out in 2 worlds.

Server 1 < Actual government and policed island and normal civilian life

Server 2 < What the island would look like without police and in civil unrest.

How ever all I can say is Police Command have tried reminding police to go on Server 2 since I was a cop during meetings. Mainly I know for a good fact, Hand full majority's rather go on Server 1 where there is higher traffic. Why? Because due to popularity and Role play.  While on Server 2 you are met with threatening rebel parties and so fourth. This due to police not wanting to and I can not blame them for it, Why this is a big topic is because Role play seems to not bought into the topic. If people bought more Roleplay to Server 2 and would make better friendly contacts between parties. Anyways, I say the rule stays to prevent hop on squads.

Quite opposite. You go to server 2 and you cannot even load new mag in to ur gun and you are allready going. Even basic ticketing situations end into rebels just going "naaa i have friends on the hills and hills on my friends". On server 1 the balance betwean situations is alot better compared to s2. You have gunfights and rp where at s2 feels just bad AnD server with super slow respawn...

But we should really step up in putting more effort towards s2. Dunno where best to start it but it kinda has to start somewhere. I know for a fact that im not going into that hell hole first.
 Right, i agree with you there but what i meant by my statement is server 1 is where the more fun action is , where you can deal with rebels and take control because of the cops numbers, server 2 has certian rebels that just take advantage of this fact and have constant gunfights with there large numbers. This is why cops go server 1. To have fun action, not action where they die every 30 minutes. Thats why i do agree there is a need to have cops split, but i would leave it down to them, because i hated server 2 patrols. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back