What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Poll - Opinions about new voice config on S1

What do you think of the new voice config?

• Total voters
It felt like talking in Teamspeak. Best codex ever. Thanks Ciaran and the dev team !

New voice confic/sound got me like

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

realy nice! goodjob!

The new sound quality of people is really good! However, I do have a problem that sometimes when other talks the sound doesn't really feel like it's coming from them.

can I ask what the difference actually is? like, how is it different?

Way confusing to identify voices coming from teamspeak or ones that are in game but way clearer so +1 from me 

Its nice and clear, but too clear i think, sometimes im not sure if someones saying something in ts or in game so it can get quite confusing sometimes.

Like others said it's much clearer, feels like they're talking to you on teamspeak almost but it's a bit confusing in the sense there's no surround sound. 

Is there any way to make it work with surround sound if so it's great

The only thing that is wrong with it is that you can hear who has the shit microphone in game!

The quality matches various other servers and is definitely interesting, it will take a while to get use to. Hearing what people are saying from a distance has become a lot clearer and more interesting, so we'll have less of the "OH I didn't hear you.." but at the same time. Do we really need/want to be hearing someone from 50-60m away.

I'm loving it. 
i-hear-you-loud-and-clear.jpg

It's alright but I liked the old one. You know who is speaking and it is just better overall. When I look at other services who have got this, I thought they just use teamspeak and not in game, and that is what it sounds like. Don't know if this is a thing or not, but everyone sounds a bit too clear and IMO it isn't that realistic. IDK, I don't have a life <3

Back